Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Kentucky Predictions

Cats and Cards Who Wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Cats and Cards Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What should we base it on? They've played an incredibly weak schedule. The two teams they've played that were either ranked or have been ranked they have lost to. They have no quality wins.

 

I agree with the basic sentiment of your post, but the no quality wins thing is just untrue. Virginia Tech will be an NCAA tournament team. It's a quality win.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First year in a while that I'll be able to watch the game with some of my buddies. Looking forward to it and I say the Cats pull it out in a classic UK vs UL game that goes to OT.

Was there a reason given by anyone for the Friday afternoon tip?

 

Not wanting to compete with bowl games on Saturday or something?

The Friday afternoon tip is ridiculous.

 

John Ramsey's statement that David Padgett is a better X's and O's coach that John Calipari is even more ridiculous.

The Friday afternoon tip is ridiculous.

 

John Ramsey's statement that David Padgett is a better X's and O's coach that John Calipari is even more ridiculous.

 

Ramsey is the Louisville version of Matt Jones. Only difference is I don't know a single Louisville fan that doesn't think that guy is an idiot.

Was there a reason given by anyone for the Friday afternoon tip?

 

Not wanting to compete with bowl games on Saturday or something?

 

My understanding is that CBS likes it as a high-profile lead-in to their lone bowl game contract, the Sun Bowl, which immediately follows.

 

Drives me crazy, but CBS is pulling the strings as long as they’ve got the rights to the game.

This isn't a vintage team for either one, but a UL win at Rupp this year would leave me completely shocked. I'll say UK by 5-7.

 

This...

The only thing I'm worried about with this game is the walk to and from my car!

I agree with the basic sentiment of your post, but the no quality wins thing is just untrue. Virginia Tech will be an NCAA tournament team. It's a quality win.

 

Agreed, they have no top 50 RPI wins and 3 in the top 100. VT is decent. They have plenty of top 50 games left, but they haven't proven much yet.

Lots of fake news on Twitter about John Higgins refereeing tomorrow.

I can promise you he’s not. He’s not even refereeing in the SEC this year.

I’ll be honest though, I’d rather have Higgins than two of the three working tomorrow....

I’ll be honest though, I’d rather have Higgins than two of the three working tomorrow....

 

Getslow & Deuce are reffing the UK/UL game? That doesn't seem fair.

To some of the comments about the U.L. Coach. considering the situation that D. Padgett was named the Cards head coach .....imo Padgett is doing a very good job with U.L. . I haven't watched all their games, so some U.L. fans here may have a different, more accurate opinion than mine on Padgett.

As for this game, I think that it's a toss up and can see either team winning. As in most games anywhere ....whoever can control the boards, limit turnovers and defend will win. I'll give U.K. a slight edge with the game played in Rupp.

 

Kentucky 79

Louisville 75

Must win for Cal or he’s stuck with the “roll the ball out” label for good.

Officials for today's game are:

Joe Lindsay

Don Daily (boo)

Pat Adams (double boo)

 

Cats win 71-67

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.