Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Top 20 Discussion

Featured Replies

What makes Trinity better than CCH?

 

Just pure speculation in December.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes Trinity better than CCH?

 

Nothing. CovCath is the team to beat.

Campbell county has played there first 9 games on the road.

 

Why?

It's hard to gauge those WV teams, especially this early in the season. Ashland recently beat a top 3 WV team (Capitol High School) by 23 points. I do believe Knox Central is a solid team, but it's hard to compare scores from out of state teams as most states as a whole are not on the level that Kentucky high

school basketball is. Coaching makes a big difference at this level.

 

Not true. Capitol high school WV has never played any Ky schools this year.

Not true. Capitol high school WV has never played any Ky schools this year.

 

Okay, CapitAl High School. :rolleyes:

Maybe CovCath is better. Make a case for it.

 

Wait a couple of days and we will probably see on the court. They will meet in the King of the Bluegrass. Also, from what I saw yesterday, Fairdale probably deserves a place somewhere in the Top 20 from the way they handled Bowling Green.

Cov Cath deserves to be #1. They have the most impressive win in the state so far. It's close, but I'd say the margin of victory and the quality of wins for Cov Cath is better than Trinity's at this point.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Surprised the Camels are ranked.

 

Why are you surprised the Camels are ranked.

I see that Waggener is in top 20. We play them Friday at Morehead. Looking forward to that game.

 

What time? I might come watch that one. I have some Waggener connections from my year in Louisville.

What makes Trinity better than CCH?

 

The day CovCath beats Trinity is the day I have confidence to ask my boss for a raise

What time? I might come watch that one. I have some Waggener connections from my year in Louisville.

 

7:30 at Rowan Co. Also playing at 7:30 is Rockcastle vs Augusta, so I am not sure what gym but assume we will be playing at the high school and the other game at the Middle school.

 

Right before us at 6:00 is Casey Co vs Rowan Co and Paintsville vs Holmes.

 

Losts of teams and games playing on Friday and Saturday. Here is a link to the games. If you haven't seen Madison Central you may want to go early at 4:00 on Friday and watch them play Floyd Central.

 

Scoreboard

The day CovCath beats Trinity is the day I have confidence to ask my boss for a raise

 

Whoa now...this isn’t football.

Why?

 

Because none of them were at home.

 

 

Sincerely,

Randy Parker

Because none of them were at home.

 

 

Sincerely,

Randy Parker

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.