Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Boys Basketball Top 20 Discussion

Featured Replies

What makes Trinity better than CCH?

David Johnson. That kid makes everyone on the floor better.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Johnson. That kid makes everyone on the floor better.

 

You could say that about Fredrick for CCH too. I don’t know who is better in December with football players just getting back into the swing of things (I assume T has some key players as well), but I don’t know how anyone can definitely draw that conclusion yet.

After Covington Catholic slaughtered Ensworth yesterday I think you have to consider CCH the #1 team in the state.

After Covington Catholic slaughtered Ensworth yesterday I think you have to consider CCH the #1 team in the state.

 

This will all be sorted out tomorrow if these 2 teams can make it there.

This will all be sorted out tomorrow if these 2 teams can make it there.

 

Great point. Let's hope it happens

Agreed. I may have to cough up $14.95 to watch that one.

You could say that about Fredrick for CCH too. I don’t know who is better in December with football players just getting back into the swing of things (I assume T has some key players as well), but I don’t know how anyone can definitely draw that conclusion yet.

 

They are no even in the same league. Fredrick is a good player Johnson is a great player. That’s no knock on Fredrick. Johnson is a rare breed who comes along. The only player from NKY like Johnson in last 20 years is Bolden.

They are no even in the same league. Fredrick is a good player Johnson is a great player. That’s no knock on Fredrick. Johnson is a rare breed who comes along. The only player from NKY like Johnson in last 20 years is Bolden.

 

Oh brother...I wasn’t arguing who is a better player: Johnson is 4 star, Fredrick is a 3. My entire point was on the high school level I feel CJ does a great job getting his boys involved. Done.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.