Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central 60 Belfry 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Central saying don’t forget about me in a big way.

WoW

 

Central blows Belfry out!!!

 

Congrats Jackets!

Amazing! You can never count out the Yellowjackets, but I sure didn't see this coming. Was Central just that much better, did the drive impact Belfry, was the homefield advantage just that? So many questions to ask. Wow.

I don't know what to say other than wow!

Ouch!

 

Turnovers were killer and Central took advantage of them. Belfry was without some key players but I don't know if it would've mattered tonight.

 

Hate to see this incredible run come to come to an end but I'm thankful to have watched it as a Pirate fan. I'm incredibly proud of this team and our coaches. What they have accomplished is legendary.

 

Congrats to Central they played a great game and they were a LOT more physical than Belfry tonight. They earned this win.

I didn't see this coming, and I sure was wrong about Central's offense.

Edited by Jack Lambert

Wow. Congrats to Central. That was a really good team you did that too. Hats off.

Man was I wrong. I thought it could go in Centals favor, but I thought 20 points would be a big score for either team.

Impressive!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.