Big Ben Motorcycle Helmet Night

Big Ben Helmet night is a Cincinnati Cyclone promotion. What does Ben have to do with the Cyclones??

He played his college ball in Cincinnati and for the Bengals/Miami Red Hawks fans, they are fans of his.

It is simply a ML sports team trying to do something to draw fans AND providing a safety awareness issue that might SAVE someone's life. Is that a bad thing?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami of Ohio is in Cincinnati?? Do the townsfolk know this?

Well let's see, they advertise their games on Cincy TV and newspapers. The Enquirer and Post both covers their games. WLW and Homer both talk about the Miami sports programs and has the coaches on. While they might not be located on Walnut Street, they are considered part of the Cincinnati sports scene.

Well let's see, they advertise their games on Cincy TV and newspapers. The Enquirer and Post both covers their games. WLW and Homer both talk about the Miami sports programs and has the coaches on. While they might not be located on Walnut Street, they are considered part of the Cincinnati sports scene.

The Courier-Journal covers UK but I don't think the Lexington folks would like the sound of being called part of Louisville. Same logic applies to UT and Nashville. I'm sure the Cincinnati stations and newspaper also covers OSU but don't consider Columbus to be part of Cincinnati.

You said the accident wasnt his fault, but im saying the head trama was.

Not true. He did nothing to cause the accident. The head trauma was caused by the accident. If I'm walking down the street and someone shoots a bullet at someone, but it hits me...is it my fault that I got shot because I was not wearing a bullet proof vest? No, not my fault at all. Ben should have been wearing a helmet, but it's not his fault that the woman pulled out in front of him. He did not pull a kellen winslow.

Not true. He did nothing to cause the accident. The head trauma was caused by the accident. If I'm walking down the street and someone shoots a bullet at someone, but it hits me...is it my fault that I got shot because I was not wearing a bullet proof vest? No, not my fault at all. Ben should have been wearing a helmet, but it's not his fault that the woman pulled out in front of him. He did not pull a kellen winslow.

If its a law that you need to be wearing a bullet proof vest, then its your fault for not wearing one.

He was supposed to be wearing a helmet for a reason. Accidents on motorcycles are almost always caused by the person not on the motorcycle. If he had the helmet on, more than likely he would have saved himself from most of his head injuries and saved a few of his teeth.

I said nothing about Winslow, that is a whole new can of worms.

If its a law that you need to be wearing a bullet proof vest, then its your fault for not wearing one.

He was supposed to be wearing a helmet for a reason. Accidents on motorcycles are almost always caused by the person not on the motorcycle. If he had the helmet on, more than likely he would have saved himself from most of his head injuries and saved a few of his teeth.

I said nothing about Winslow, that is a whole new can of worms.

And my point is that even though he was not wearing a helmet, the accident was NOT his fault. He is not responsible for having his teeth knocked out. The woman who pulled out in front of him is.