Big Ben Motorcycle Helmet Night

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my point is that even though he was not wearing a helmet, the accident was NOT his fault. He is not responsible for having his teeth knocked out. The woman who pulled out in front of him is.

I know what your point is, but i disagree. Helmet laws are put into place because of this reason. Like my first post said, the accident was not his fault but the head injury was. If he followed the law, he would not of had such severe head trama.

I'm convinced that :rolleyes: is the new icon for the white flag. :rolleyes: just lets me know I'm right.

It actually means I have quit valuing anything you have to say because you are just being ridiculous.

I tried to reedit my original post to say "Cincinnati area" but it will not let me. Doesn't change the content of the post. For many IN THE CINCINNATI AREA he is a college football hero and a draw for a sports crowd.

Didn't he do something for KY Speedway this past summer?

It actually means I have quit valuing anything you have to say because you are just being ridiculous.

I tried to reedit my original post to say "Cincinnati area" but it will not let me. Doesn't change the content of the post. For many IN THE CINCINNATI AREA he is a college football hero and a draw for a sports crowd.

Cincinnati area may be more accurate. I'm still not convinced this promotion has his blessing.

Or more refs to signal touchdown since he burned the Stealers for 4 TD's. Thanks though.

Whats that got to do with this ridiculous promotion. This just in Pittsburgh pirates opening game promotion, Chris Henry and Odell Thurman the "Oh brother where art thou" bobble head edition collector items. They are chained together at the ankle and if you give the chain a little jerk The both sing a man of constant sorrow.

Whats that got to do with this ridiculous promotion. This just in Pittsburgh pirates opening game promotion, Chris Henry and Odell Thurman the "Oh brother where art thou" bobble head edition collector items. They are chained together at the ankle and if you give the chain a little jerk The both sing a man of constant sorrow.

That still wont draw fans to see the miserable Pirates play games.

"Roethlisberger accepted an offer to be grand marshal at the NASCAR Busch Series Meijer 300 June 18 at the Kentucky Speedway. Roethlisberger admitted to not being a big auto racing fan but decided to give it a whirl. His main duty will be to command the start of the engines before an expected crowd of 70,000."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05103/487365.stm

Future Pittsburgh Penguins promotions

Dec. 12 - Chris Henry fingerprint and mugshot night - Have your child's fingerprints and mugshots taken ala Chris Henry. If your child is a teenage female, mugshots of Henry will be given to you as a precautionary measure.

Jan. 5 - Odell Thurman designated driver night - Come to the rink and get plastered. Find a buddy at the game and drive their SUV home.

Jan. 15 - A.J. Nicholson property engraving night - Bring your small electronic purchase to the game and have it engraved by A.J., who will tell you whether he has ever "borrowed" anything that nice before.

Feb. 2 - Chris Henry Doritos Night - Chris makes another (community service) stop to hand out mini bags of his favorite "snack"

Feb. 7 - Bengals character night - Fans who haven't been convicted of a felony get into the game half price. Those who have a prior felony conviction will be invited to sit with the Bengals players behind the penalty box.

Get your tickets now!!

Wow, this is awesome!!!! :laugh: