October 4, 20179 yr This isn't even a real lawsuit. If it had any chance most websites including this one should be worried. I didn't read this suit so I can't comment on it but it is extremely hard to sue someone for an unpopular opinion and/or because someone was a jerk online and win. With all that said, people threaten to sue BGP all the time. It goes with the turf. In general terms, if anyone out there is thinking about suing anyone for any reason you better talk to more than one lawyer and be damn sure you know exactly what you are doing and there is a consensus among the legal minds involved that it is the proper course of action.
October 4, 20179 yr Least surprising post in BGP history. Also a huge reason why you'll never see unity among people when they refuse to listen to a person because of the letter behind their name. That's idiocy. I like KSR and Matt Jones, I overlook his Liberal Ideology because we are both UK fans die hard, and hate Louisville.
October 4, 20179 yr I love KSR. My job has a lot of windshield time. Sportstalk radio helps with that. Where else are you going to get 2 hours of talk about UK basketball each day. Even in the offseason the non-sports topics are pretty entertaining as well. If I want to hear non stop NFL talk, all day, every day, I can turn it to any other sports show.
October 4, 20179 yr Drew Franklin is ok. Matt Jones is a massive tool and should've never been given the platform he now has. Would love to see the dissolvement of KSR. Matt Jones is a lawyer I believe I wonder if will represent himself. lol
October 4, 20179 yr Matt Jones is a lawyer I believe I wonder if will represent himself. lol I doubt he will.
October 4, 20179 yr On a positive if he really has a lawsuit against a KY company maybe that means he won't be allowed to officiate any UK games this season.:idunno:
October 5, 20179 yr Matt Jones is a world class Tool. He plays up to an irrational fan base (most of the time) and his material is not very good. I can't understand how this guy gets any prime air time. I have met him twice while working with the Legends and he has been a tool both times. Jones gets prime air time because his ratings are outstanding.
October 5, 20179 yr Just don’t line the guy and his bias. I understand he’s supposed to be but he hates being called out on things. Yes, I used to get on him on twitter until he blocked me and I’m ok with that. He’s just a huge tool IMO. Getting on someone, that you don't know personally, so much so that they block you on Twitter, sounds a lot like what you described in your last sentence to me.
October 5, 20179 yr Getting on someone, that you don't know personally, so much so that they block you on Twitter, sounds a lot like what you described in your last sentence to me. And that’s fine. I won’t lose sleep over it.
October 6, 20178 yr Matt Jones and KSR are at Barleycorn's in Cold Spring right now if anyone cares. :bunny:
October 8, 20178 yr Matt Jones and KSR are at Barleycorn's in Cold Spring right now if anyone cares. :bunny: They visited the Sag Hollow Golf Club in Booneville for their show back in August. We had a full house for the show. He interviewed our 97 year old mayor, Charles E. Long, for his "Hey Kentucky" TV show. The mayor has been in office since 1958, the longest serving mayor in US history. Mayor Long also had UK basketball tickets since 1950 but had to stop going to the games last year due to fear of falling.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.