Could Kentucky be next?

ACfan4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one actually believes this, right?

I believe it, UK doesn't need to offer money to get kids to come there. They know they will be millionaires in a few short months. If you read John Walls quote posted somewhere around here it further proves the point. I realize not all kids are that mature at that age to make decisions like that.

I believe it, UK doesn't need to offer money to get kids to come there. They know they will be millionaires in a few short months. If you read John Walls quote posted somewhere around here it further proves the point. I realize not all kids are that mature at that age to make decisions like that.

So you don't think Coach Cal does ANYTHING at all that is even a minor violation or against NCAA rules?

We are all in high speculation mode at this time. It kind of cracks me up that everyone is trying to play "connect the dots" to something 0 people knew about until the story broke on Tuesday. The reality is nobody knows how small or far reaching this thing goes.

Cal makes us all a bit uncomfortable with past situations. I am not going to fret about it though until another shoe drops. Would it shock me if UK's name (or any other school) came up within the probe? Of course not. Our worst fears lie in anticipation.

A couple things. It's comical to believe the number 15 player in the country got $100K from Adidas but numbers 1-14 got $0.

I am almost certain the FBI being involved in this is a bigger waste of time, money and resources than the DEA going after marijuana growers and sellers. It might be a tie though.

Dan Wolken, Clay Travis and Matt Jones don't even think the crimes that have been presented so far are federal crimes. They haven't gone after tax evasion so I think they're right. There is a rumor that there are 10 more sealed indictments that might blow this up even more next week. Just rumors for now though.

There is a rumor that there are 10 more sealed indictments that might blow this up even more next week. Just rumors for now though.
Correct on it being a rumor. The FBI sealed until Tuesday morning one of the biggest corruption scams in athletic history, now we suddenly have people in the know about what is coming next.