September 28, 20179 yr Anything is possible . One thing that gives me comfort is there are certain top players that Cal was never in on and a lot of those players are the ones with the most rumors around them.
September 28, 20179 yr My sources are telling me that a handful of current NBA (former UK) players have chipped in to help Cal fork over the money needed to buy their way out of the FBI investigation. In other words, we're good. Could you share any additional information on this?
September 28, 20179 yr Anything is possible . One thing that gives me comfort is there are certain top players that Cal was never in on and a lot of those players are the ones with the most rumors around them. This.
September 28, 20179 yr Anything is possible . One thing that gives me comfort is there are certain top players that Cal was never in on and a lot of those players are the ones with the most rumors around them. Then the question would be, did he not go after them because he didn't want to join this type of recruitment or did he just not go after them because he knew they couldn't get them from an Adidas school?
September 28, 20179 yr Then the question would be, did he not go after them because he didn't want to join this type of recruitment or did he just not go after them because he knew they couldn't get them from an Adidas school? If it was about money do you think that would be an issue?
September 28, 20179 yr My sources are telling me that a handful of current NBA (former UK) players have chipped in to help Cal fork over the money needed to buy their way out of the FBI investigation. In other words, we're good. You really believe that?
September 28, 20179 yr Could a third party pay a player without Kentucky's coaching staffs knowledge, hoping to get in with that player early...yes it absolutely could happen. Could an assistant decide that he needs to impress and get a recruit so he enlist outside forces to help pay a family, yes that could happen. Is Cal riding around with duffle bags of cash and keys to John Deere tractors, maybe. Of those three scenarios the first one is by far the most plausible. I would be beyond shocked if Kenny Payne or another assistant did as the Louisville coaches did.
September 28, 20179 yr If it was about money do you think that would be an issue? Are you saying that IF Kentucky was involved that money would not be an issue?
September 28, 20179 yr Are you saying that IF Kentucky was involved that money would not be an issue? I'm saying Nike wouldn't let them get out bid unless it were maybe Duke or UNC .
September 28, 20179 yr I'm saying Nike wouldn't let them get out bid unless it were maybe Duke or UNC . I agree. They would be at the top of the line regardless. Just saying, if they were "involved" then maybe they just passed if the guy was labeled an "Adidas guy."
September 28, 20179 yr I can’t see Cal doing anything that violates federal law or something that can be traceable. Giving cash to players parents so they can get to games or stuff like that I could see happening but not anything like this.
September 28, 20179 yr I didn't even know people still wore Adidas. I thought they went out with Pony, Converse, and Spotbilt.
September 28, 20179 yr I didn't even know people still wore Adidas. I thought they went out with Pony, Converse, and Spotbilt. 2nd largest sports apparel company in the world.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.