Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it time for another American flag?

Featured Replies

The NFL is getting a lot of backlash from all this. This could potentially be very costly to them.

  • Replies 135
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DirecTV is offering a refund for at least some subscribers who are canceling their subscription due to anger over players protesting during the national anthem.

I guess some of those that are outraged will move on to soccer and NASCAR. :lol2:

I guess some of those that are outraged will move on to soccer and NASCAR. :lol2:

 

I see no problem with that if that's what they choose to do. What's so funny about it?

A few others leaders also avoided the draft as well.

 

And some have been President. :thumb:

When our leader defend the integrity of the Flag and those who serve, then excuse me for not feeling sorry for those who object.

I didn't realize NFL was full of such pitiful hurt feelings.

 

I'm curious. What part of S.O.B. is a good defense of the integrity of the Flag and those who serve? :idunno:

  • Author
You must be watching Fox News, because every media site that I have seen to this point clearly identifies that the Cowboys to a knee "before" the National Anthem was played, and stop with interlocked arms during. Not Fake News. Stop stealing #45 words..:lol:

 

Not true. Every news outlet I saw showed the cowboys kneeling down. The nit goes and shows the Card standing.

The media is trying to spin it.

I'm curious. What part of S.O.B. is a good defense of the integrity of the Flag and those who serve? :idunno:

 

I agree. He shouldn't have said it. In fact, he should have stayed completely out of it.

Not true. Every news outlet I saw showed the cowboys kneeling down. The nit goes and shows the Card standing.

The media is trying to spin it.

 

I don't trust anything I see from either side of the argument. The information circulating around about Jerry Jones threatening to fire anyone who knelt, and the stuff posted about NFL rules and page numbers that don't exist are just as disingenuous. I feel like I have to fact check everything after I see it, which makes me not want to read anything. Everybody is spinning this one way or another.

I will say this one more time after reading 5 more pages. Kneeling wont help one thing. Now the players have done it. They have brought attention to what they are trying too. Now stop and get to someone or something that can change the moral injustice they said they are protesting. Any further kneeling is only going to divided further. Those pesky Russians have tricked poor Facebook and Twitter enough.......as well as alot of people if new reports are true.

I will say this one more time after reading 5 more pages. Kneeling wont help one thing. Now the players have done it. They have brought attention to what they are trying too. Now stop and get to someone or something that can change the moral injustice they said they are protesting. Any further kneeling is only going to divided further. Those pesky Russians have tricked poor Facebook and Twitter enough.......as well as alot of people if new reports are true.

 

What if it turns out that Kap is wrong about the facts and the injustice being protested is only supposed and not actual? I, for one, would be very happy. Then maybe we could move on to real issues that effect our minority communities (and others also).

What if it turns out that Kap is wrong about the facts and the injustice being protested is only supposed and not actual? I, for one, would be very happy. Then maybe we could move on to real issues that effect our minority communities (and others also).

 

This could very well be the case about the facts and if he is wrong I will be happy also. If you build a country off a false narrative then injustice has really been done, for ALL people.

I'll say again,I do not believe you can not show pride in the flag and respect it at the same time.

 

My head is still spinning from this quote.

Is it time to design a new flag?

Obviously the one we have now isn't respected, burned, a symbol of oppression, trampled on, spit on, and being made a mockery of from pro athletes to 8yr olds.

Hell No ....the ones whining about it are more than welcome to leave America if they're that offended. Would improve the IQ level in this country.
Yes, we do. I think one shouldn't change another person's words to suit their own purpose.

 

So saying you have no pride in your country or flag isn't disrespect ? I like to use critical thinking skills in dissecting words spoke. If you don't have pride in something it means you do not think highly of it which in turns mean you disrespect said institution. Nice try on the word play it does not work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.