Kentucky 23 South Carolina 13

16thBBall Fan

I am going to have to slam, criticize this UK team more often. I got all over them last week, re canted my win total prediction and they go on the road in the SEC against a team playing great and rising ....and beat SC at their place in a home opener ! Great win for the Cats.

So, given my opening in this post ... U.K. Football sucks, no way they win over 2, 3 more games ! :sssh: :D

I guess UK has that preverbal light switch and can turn it on for big games. Florida next week will be a step up physically and it will be interesting to see how the Cats step up. Hopefully they can pull out a win. I wish GameDay would have planned the trip to Lexington instead of New York.

Congrats to Eli Brown last night. Without Jordan Jones and the Defense to play like last night is great news going forward. He played lights out IMO. I was hoping for just steady play. Heck, even his back-up Boogie Watson played great.

The way the team is playing right now I think they can beat all of the SEC East teams except probably Georgia. Big chance to step up at home next Sat. and make a statement.

The way they are playing? They struggled bad to beat two bad teams the first two weeks. Yesterday they played better but South Carolina isn't good, especially after we hurt their best player.

This Florida game will tell us where the program is in the sec. I thought Johnson was good yesterday.

Evidently Muschamp was asked by a fan on his radio show to tell the QB to not flop like he did in the UK game. Muschamp said he was trying to draw a 15 yard penalty and that he was always in favor of getting 15 yards. Coach telling a kid to flop to draw a false penalty seems cheap and cheesy to me, I don't like it in basketball or soccer and I really hate it in football.

Evidently Muschamp was asked by a fan on his radio show to tell the QB to not flop like he did in the UK game. Muschamp said he was trying to draw a 15 yard penalty and that he was always in favor of getting 15 yards. Coach telling a kid to flop to draw a false penalty seems cheap and cheesy to me, I don't like it in basketball or soccer and I really hate it in football.

Flag should have been thrown for atrocious acting.

I like how when Kentucky wins that the team they are playing is not that good that year. All you heard was South Carolina is a team that is better than last year and will contend for the East. But after Kentucky beats them, all of a sudden they are not that good. Maybe its that the Cats are making them look that way. They do have the 3rd best rushing defense in the NCAA. All I know is that the Cats are 3-0 and as long as you are winning it that's all that madders.