Texans 13 Bengals 9

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Houston is a team that will get better as the season goes on, but at this point they are not very good. Baltimore is a 7-9 team. The Bengals are going to get worse as the season goes on. This team will lose motivation really quick.

Houston probably will and I think they got a good quarterback in Watson.

Nobody was chasing Dalton out of bounds on the 3rd down tonight. If he had waited another second AJ was wide open downfield.

So AJ was on the field. Thanks. I honestly was not sure. He completely disappeared most of the second half.

That is my point on Dalton giving up on the play. If nothing else run the ball to pick up a couple yards, maybe even the first down.

Goes back to what I said a couple months ago. Cap space would have been tight for the Bengals but losing two all pro offensive lineman was gonna cause bad things to happen to the team.

I still have no problem with letting them go. With Zampwse calling plays and Dalton sucking it wouldn't have mattered. Let's not forget the line was bad with those 2 guys last year.

What would have happened is we signed them back and we go 8 and 8 this year. We lose Eifert and Burfict to free agency after this seaaon due to not having enough cap space to sign them. People would then complain how could you spend that much money on an old tackle and a guard when the line was going to be bad with or without them.

They made the right decision. They messed up in their 1st and 2nd round tackles they drafted not ending up being that great. The Bengals had a lot of talent for years, sometimes you have to make decisions like that and plan for it through the draft. In this case it didn't work out.

Our season tickets are right next to the visitors locker room. I've never seen anyone who looks like Jadeveon Clowney. Dear God that dude looks like a monster. I've never seen Lebron in person but that's sort of what I imagine Lebrons physical presence to look like. Clowney is squarely in that freak category.

Absolutely depressing. The defense played very well, but they have to get turnovers with this anemic offense. Dennard drops a pick 6. They can't force a punt with 8 minutes left (they are worn out, though). This defense has to win a game or two. Can't do it without turnovers.

This is going to be an awful season. The Steelers are going to roll through the division 6-0 and probably go to teh big game. 90's revisited.

I still have no problem with letting them go. With Zampwse calling plays and Dalton sucking it wouldn't have mattered. Let's not forget the line was bad with those 2 guys last year.

What would have happened is we signed them back and we go 8 and 8 this year. We lose Eifert and Burfict to free agency after this seaaon due to not having enough cap space to sign them. People would then complain how could you spend that much money on an old tackle and a guard when the line was going to be bad with or without them.

They made the right decision. They messed up in their 1st and 2nd round tackles they drafted not ending up being that great. The Bengals had a lot of talent for years, sometimes you have to make decisions like that and plan for it through the draft. In this case it didn't work out.

Exactly. The problem isn't letting go of Zeitler and Whit. It's the fact that Ogbeuhi and Fisher have been horrible. The Bengals had both of these guys with first round grades.

Zampese 60% Dalton 40% he simply mentally doesn't have it for big game like prime time games or playoff games.
Dalton played just well enough tonight to keep his job. The playcalling sucks. On one particular third down they needed 4 yards and ran a 2 yard out route for Gio. Makes no sense. Maybe Gio ran a bad route which was my first inclination, but still a bad play call.

So are you saying you'd rather keep Eifert over Zeitler? As an example of course.