Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 13 Bengals 9

Featured Replies

It's unbelievable Marvin Lewis still has a job. Absolutely baffling. Year in and year out one of the worst coaches in the league. I'm officially done with them and I hope when the stadium deal is up Mike Brown moves them out of town.

 

It's like he has a lifetime deal. Mike Brown considers him a son. We're back to the 1990's now.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This franchise is a curse. I'm a sadist for continuing to follow them year after year.

 

I love football season. I want to support the team from where I'm from. I want to support the team I grew up with. And they make it unbearable.

 

Wouldn't that actually make you a masochist?

I heard on Mike and Mike the worst start for a NFL team with 2 home games and no touchdowns since 1939.

JJ Watt had a text book tackle on Bodine at the end of the game.

Won't be giving a dime to Brown from here on out. He screws this city with that stadium and this team. I'll go if the ticket is free but even then don't want to miss out on good games. Probably just tailgate and give my money to J-Social, Grail or Tin Roof. What a joke.

JJ Watt had a text book tackle on Bodine at the end of the game.

 

As sad as this sounds that was the highlight of the game for me.

 

At least on the last play of the game the Bengals "completed some passes" and moved the ball.

 

Bodine getting decleated by Watt was priceless.

The only thing missing was a missed field goal.

Burficts hit and suspension is really hurting the team now.

Nope. The defense is playing pretty good right now.

As sad as this sounds that was the highlight of the game for me.

 

At least on the last play of the game the Bengals "completed some passes" and moved the ball.

 

Bodine getting decleated by Watt was priceless.

 

Capture2.JPG

As some of you know I am a new wrestling fan and Goldberg was horrible in his recent feud with The Beast. Worst main attraction I have ever seen in the WWE and it isn't even close.

To me it all comes back to one thing: the playoff game. Marvin shouldn't have been back after that game. He should have been gone. Now we are going to have 2 consecutive years of beyond mediocre football and Marvin is still coaching this team. It's ridiculous.

We all know how this is going to play out. Mike Brown will make the decision to fire Marvin Lewis mid to late season, name one of the assistants as interim who will win 2-3 meaningless games and then hire him at bargain basement prices as the new head coach.

Zampese calls games like if a high school coordinator got put in the booth and was terrified of screwing up. I realize our line - which gets immediately bull rushed right into Dalton, if not outright beat - limits things, but this garbage isn't sustainable. Green was exactly right last night.

 

Speaking of getting your playmakers involved, I also thought it was stupid to avoid Ross after his fumble. He had the ball tucked and just got missiled, give him another stab to keep his confidence up. Could you imagine if Andy Reid benched Hunt last week?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.