Texans 13 Bengals 9

It's unbelievable Marvin Lewis still has a job. Absolutely baffling. Year in and year out one of the worst coaches in the league. I'm officially done with them and I hope when the stadium deal is up Mike Brown moves them out of town.

It's like he has a lifetime deal. Mike Brown considers him a son. We're back to the 1990's now.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ Watt had a text book tackle on Bodine at the end of the game.

As sad as this sounds that was the highlight of the game for me.

At least on the last play of the game the Bengals "completed some passes" and moved the ball.

Bodine getting decleated by Watt was priceless.

To me it all comes back to one thing: the playoff game. Marvin shouldn't have been back after that game. He should have been gone. Now we are going to have 2 consecutive years of beyond mediocre football and Marvin is still coaching this team. It's ridiculous.

We all know how this is going to play out. Mike Brown will make the decision to fire Marvin Lewis mid to late season, name one of the assistants as interim who will win 2-3 meaningless games and then hire him at bargain basement prices as the new head coach.

Zampese calls games like if a high school coordinator got put in the booth and was terrified of screwing up. I realize our line - which gets immediately bull rushed right into Dalton, if not outright beat - limits things, but this garbage isn't sustainable. Green was exactly right last night.

Speaking of getting your playmakers involved, I also thought it was stupid to avoid Ross after his fumble. He had the ball tucked and just got missiled, give him another stab to keep his confidence up. Could you imagine if Andy Reid benched Hunt last week?