September 15, 20179 yr Final. Bengals fall to 0-2 and this season could already be over they will lose to the Packers at Green Bay in 10 days. No TD's now in 8 quarters. A total of 16 total punts in the game.
September 15, 20179 yr This is exactly the type of game I expect on Thursday Night Football. Almost always unwatchable.
September 15, 20179 yr Here's how bad it is... I have my doubts if either the Ravens or Texans will make the Playoffs... I don't think the Bengals lost to really good teams... we'll know how it shakes out in a few more weeks.
September 15, 20179 yr My Sundays just became free this fall as I'm not going to sit around watching this garbage all year. Is it spring training yet? Wait, the Reds suck too.
September 15, 20179 yr Marvin Lewis/Ken Zampese = Worst HC/OC combo in the NFL. They will be fired before Green Bay. Yeah Right!!!!
September 15, 20179 yr Marvin Lewis/Ken Zampese = Worst HC/OC combo in the NFL. Couldn't agree more... we all know that Dalton isn't a top 5 QB but isn't it funny that he had success with every OC other than Zampese... Clearly, they don't gel well. And by success I mean, at least they could score a TD now and then... lol
September 15, 20179 yr Author They will be fired before Green Bay. Yeah Right!!!! They way the Bengals are they will probably give Marvin a new contract in these 10 days!
September 15, 20179 yr Marvin Lewis/Ken Zampese = Worst HC/OC combo in the NFL. It's unbelievable Marvin Lewis still has a job. Absolutely baffling. Year in and year out one of the worst coaches in the league. I'm officially done with them and I hope when the stadium deal is up Mike Brown moves them out of town.
September 15, 20179 yr It's going to be a long year for our favorite beer man @MJAlltheWay24 13k empty seats tonight and it's only going to be worse.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.