Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 13 Bengals 9

Featured Replies

The WINNING QB had 190 yards of offense. Woof.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three win season is looking generous at this point.

The WINNING QB had 190 yards of offense. Woof.

50 of that on one play.

Screw Dalton, screw McCarron. The Bengals are squarely in the Darnold/ Rosen sweepstakes.

This franchise is a curse. I'm a sadist for continuing to follow them year after year.

 

I love football season. I want to support the team from where I'm from. I want to support the team I grew up with. And they make it unbearable.

Three win season is looking generous at this point.

 

They'll probably win 4 or 5 of their last 7 meaningless games...

Just enough to screw up a good draft position

It's going to be a long year for our favorite beer man @MJAlltheWay24 13k empty seats tonight and it's only going to be worse.

 

Buying seats anywhere in the stadium won't be an issue this season.

The Texans looked terrible on offense and the Bengals looked worse. That is two bad offenses.

I've been to 3 major football games in a week. The team(s) I was rooting for have scored collectively 1 touchdown. Maybe it's me...

The scary thing isn't that they are 0-2, it's how they are 0-2 and to they have played. I don't see Houston or Baltimore being in the playoffs at the end of the season.

The scary thing isn't that they are 0-2, it's how they are 0-2 and to they have played. I don't see Houston or Baltimore being in the playoffs at the end of the season.

Agreed

The scary thing isn't that they are 0-2, it's how they are 0-2 and to they have played. I don't see Houston or Baltimore being in the playoffs at the end of the season.

Houston is a team that will get better as the season goes on, but at this point they are not very good. Baltimore is a 7-9 team. The Bengals are going to get worse as the season goes on. This team will lose motivation really quick.

I can't believe I watched that game. While I was rooting for the Bengals because I despise the Texans, I am blown away how far they have fallen. I'm slowly starting to think Bengals are just gonna have to blow it all up and start over. That team isn't gonna threaten for a Super Bowl for a while. Trade your players, get draft picks, new front office, new head coach, everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.