Texans 13 Bengals 9

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This franchise is a curse. I'm a sadist for continuing to follow them year after year.

I love football season. I want to support the team from where I'm from. I want to support the team I grew up with. And they make it unbearable.

The scary thing isn't that they are 0-2, it's how they are 0-2 and to they have played. I don't see Houston or Baltimore being in the playoffs at the end of the season.

Houston is a team that will get better as the season goes on, but at this point they are not very good. Baltimore is a 7-9 team. The Bengals are going to get worse as the season goes on. This team will lose motivation really quick.

I can't believe I watched that game. While I was rooting for the Bengals because I despise the Texans, I am blown away how far they have fallen. I'm slowly starting to think Bengals are just gonna have to blow it all up and start over. That team isn't gonna threaten for a Super Bowl for a while. Trade your players, get draft picks, new front office, new head coach, everything.