Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top team in the 10th region

Featured Replies

I agree with the top 4 teams listed above in no particular order. How is Paris looking this year?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris has won three 40th District Championships in a row and they return 2-3 key players. They should be mentioned.

 

:laugh::lol::clap:

 

I can not overstate how incredibly hilarious I found this. He will be missed.

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Mason County

3. Campbell County

4. Pendleton County

5. Paris

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Scott

8. Harrison County

9. Bourbon County

10. Nicholas County

11. Montgomery County

12. Robertson County

13. Augusta

14. Bracken County

15. Saint Patrick

16. Calvary Christian

17. Silver Grove

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Mason County

3. Campbell County

4. Pendleton County

5. Paris

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Scott

8. Harrison County

9. Bourbon County

10. Nicholas County

11. Montgomery County

12. Robertson County

13. Augusta

14. Bracken County

15. Saint Patrick

16. Calvary Christian

17. Silver Grove

 

How the mighty have fallen!

1. GRC

2. Mason County

 

I think you can throw whoever you want wherever you want for 3-6 and it won't really matter. I only think Mason County is the 2nd best because Isaiah Garrison is back on the team. Their trio of guards in Dunnaway, Lofton, and Garrison will be pretty solid.

1. GRC

2. Mason County

 

I think you can throw whoever you want wherever you want for 3-6 and it won't really matter. I only think Mason County is the 2nd best because Isaiah Garrison is back on the team. Their trio of guards in Dunnaway, Lofton, and Garrison will be pretty solid.

 

I agree that the trio will be tough but they have to be able to play together and I know that has been the problem in the past.

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Mason County

3. Campbell County

4. Pendleton County

5. Paris

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Scott

8. Harrison County

9. Bourbon County

10. Nicholas County

11. Montgomery County

12. Robertson County

13. Augusta

14. Bracken County

15. Saint Patrick

16. Calvary Christian

17. Silver Grove

 

5. Scott

6. Paris

7. Harrison County

8. Bishop Brossart

 

Rest looks about right

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Mason County

3. Campbell County

4. Pendleton County

5. Paris

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Scott

8. Harrison County

9. Bourbon County

10. Nicholas County

11. Montgomery County

12. Robertson County

13. Augusta

14. Bracken County

15. Saint Patrick

16. Calvary Christian

17. Silver Grove

 

I do agree with you that Brossart will be much improved this season. 37th District has lots of parity in 2017-2018.

1. George Rogers Clark

2. Mason County

3. Campbell County

4. Pendleton County

5. Paris

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Scott

8. Harrison County

9. Bourbon County

10. Nicholas County

11. Montgomery County

12. Robertson County

13. Augusta

14. Bracken County

15. Saint Patrick

16. Calvary Christian

17. Silver Grove

 

Based on coaching alone no way Bracken is that low. Look for them to be a factor by end of year!

IMO it will be a fight between two teams: GRC and Campbell!

 

Mason may be able to make a run at it but they don't have much depth.

 

Better teams will stop Pendleton when they key on Allen - even if he averages 20 PPG.

 

The magic of "The Jake" is gone and Scott will not be able to compete with the top teams.

 

I'm liking GRC's tough schedule to start - that builds character!

 

I wish all the teams the best of luck and looking forward to hoops season.

Based on coaching alone no way Bracken is that low. Look for them to be a factor by end of year!

 

I agree 110% Mike!! Bracken didn't lose that much anyway, Jason's the best coach in the State. By mid February he'll have the Polar Bears a top 20 team in the state! You heard it here first!!

 

 

 

 

 

Geeze, that was harder to type than I thought. Almost puked 4 times. :)

I agree 110% Mike!! Bracken didn't lose that much anyway, Jason's the best coach in the State. By mid February he'll have the Polar Bears a top 20 team in the state! You heard it here first!!

 

 

 

 

 

Geeze, that was harder to type than I thought. Almost puked 4 times. :)

 

Do you think Bracken can beat any of these teams this year?

 

@ Clark

@ Montgomery

@ Campbell

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.