Top team in the 10th region

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Bracken can beat any of these teams this year?

@ Clark

@ Montgomery

@ Campbell

I think they will be able to hold a competitive game against Montgomery County. But that's just the unfortunate natural cycle all Class A schools go through. You peak for a few years and then you fall of dramatically until a new group comes along. The window of opportunity does not last that long for them to be successful in the post season. And unfortunately a small school at their best is still not better than some big schools at their worst.

Edited by brooksville

I think they will be able to hold a competitive game against Montgomery County. But that's just the unfortunate natural cycle all Class A schools go through. You peak for a few years and then you fall of dramatically until a new group comes along. The window of opportunity does not last that long for them to be successful in the post season. And unfortunately a small school at their best is still not better than some big schools at their worst.

Know what you mean. I graduated from a very small school. 23 in my graduating class. 180 students grades 1-12. We had great cheerleaders.....:lol2:

How will the Wellman kid fit in at GRC? Does he start there?
Saw him play this summer. Nice player for a 8th grader , just needs some development. No he will not start. We didn't loose any starters from last years team. He will have to work his way on the rotation from the bench. Should be a great player in the future.

Saw him play this summer. Nice player for a 8th grader , just needs some development. No he will not start. We didn't loose any starters from last years team. He will have to work his way on the rotation from the bench. Should be a great player in the future.

Pretty much what I figured thanks