Top team in the 10th region

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell Co Seniors Clos and Day will be an excellent tandem and CC's junior class has been very talented for years. They'll have to find a way to make up almost 40 ppg from Bertsch and Hegyi, but I wouldn't sleep on the Camels.

According to riherds Camels open up @ Cooper. A tough opening game!

I would say it is down marginally from last year - when a district runner-up lost the the state champion by a point in the semifinal game and the region also produced the All-A champion.

While I would tend to agree with you mostly, I also remember that at this time last year and even into January, people left and right were saying that the 10th Region was way down. If what you just described is considered a down year, let's do it again this time around.

I can't answer for him, but my take is 37th champs, top 3 team in the region with a puncher's chance at winning the regional tournament.

Campbell's backcourt is really strong. They will be favorites in the 37th district.

However, Bishop Brossart will be much improved this season. Scott drops off, but with their chaotic style of play they will still be in conversation to cut down the nets at CCMS.

GRC scrimmages 11th power Scott Co at Lawrence in a classic they have. Will be a real test for GRC. Looks like several teams are playing very strong teams in preparation for the season and post/season.

Who will GRC's projected starters be?

Who will second 5 be?

Who will second 5 be?

We play as a team so who starts depends on the match ups. Also at beginning of season football players are just getting to practice.

Right now I would say against Scott Co we would start , Philpot, Canada, Graham, Taylor and Cooper. None of these play football, but Taylor was on golf team and very good.

Who will second 5 be?

We play as a team so who starts depends on the match ups. Also at beginning of season football players are just getting to practice.

Right now I would say against Scott Co we would start , Philpot, Canada, Graham, Taylor and Cooper. None of these play football, but Taylor was on golf team and very good.

Strong bench in :

Zeke Dijiba, Forward, JR

Ben Jenkins Center, Jr

Jelhon Jenkins, Forward, Jr

JJ Johnson Forward Sr

DaTevious Knowles Jr Guard

Isciah Noland JR Guard

Nitavious Thomas, Jr. Forward

PJ Williams, Sr Guard

Jared Wellman, Freshman, Guard/forward