Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball at it again

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these days LaVar is going to mouth off to the wrong person and I pray they catch it on video.

He crossed the line today. He also called the female referee fat after the game

Unacceptable for people to keep entertaining this fool's behavior. Unacceptable that the female ref was replaced at his urging.

Everyone involved should be ashamed that they let this happen.

Let him take his team and walk. How any parent on his team allows their child to play for him is beyond my comprehension.

Man I wish that guy was the sleaziest thing about AAU ball...

 

...buuuuuuut he's not.

 

Still, not cool. Can we please be in the final 30 seconds of this guy's 15 minutes of fame?

I love how the part of the story where another referee (a male) gave him a "T" late in the game resulting in the game being called early is buried. Was that ref qualified to be reffing your AAU game?

 

Man, I find this dude loathsome in every conceivable way. What little humor I found it a few months ago, when he was strutting on to the set of "Sportscenter" has long since worn off.

 

Well said @Getslow, well said -- but I think we have many more years of this side-show.

I just got an ESPN alert that Adidas has pressured refs to avoid calling technicals against LaVar at the Vegas AAU event.

 

Completely ridiculous. If he earns 'em, give 'em.

I just got an ESPN alert that Adidas has pressured refs to avoid calling technicals against LaVar at the Vegas AAU event.

 

Completely ridiculous. If he earns 'em, give 'em.

 

They want to land Lonzo and BBB...

Unacceptable for people to keep entertaining this fool's behavior. Unacceptable that the female ref was replaced at his urging.

Everyone involved should be ashamed that they let this happen.

Let him take his team and walk. How any parent on his team allows their child to play for him is beyond my comprehension.

 

Exactly. And as long as they pay attention to this clown, he'll continue to perform his bit.

I just got an ESPN alert that Adidas has pressured refs to avoid calling technicals against LaVar at the Vegas AAU event.

 

Completely ridiculous. If he earns 'em, give 'em.

 

That would guarantee that I ring him up if I called one of his games.

He crossed the line this time. I laugh at his crazy comments but the fact that he called that woman fat and demanded she be replaced...and they allowed it to happen...too far. I wish nothing but bad things on LaVar and his traveling circus.

Man, I find this dude loathsome in every conceivable way. What little humor I found it a few months ago, when he was strutting on to the set of "Sportscenter" has long since worn off.

 

Well said @Getslow, well said -- but I think we have many more years of this side-show.

 

Exactly the way I feel, minus the part about finding him humorous to begin with. He and his family have become the Kardashians of the sports world. Can't. Stand. Them.

Exactly the way I feel, minus the part about finding him humorous to begin with. He and his family have become the Kardashians of the sports world. Can't. Stand. Them.

 

I'm actually shocked that he doesn't already have a reality show on TV.

I'm actually shocked that he doesn't already have a reality show on TV.

 

He does everyday on the Internet and ESPN

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.