Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball at it again

Featured Replies

I feel bad because Lonzo may be the best guy there is but LaVar has destroyed any chance of me rooting for the Ball family. It may be wrong but that's how much I dislike LaVar Ball.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. I don't want to see any of them succeed. I know that's the wrong way to be but I can't do it.

Narcissistic, attention-seeking jerk. Bet he's already looking into forming a PAC for 2020. Wouldn't surprise me. I could go the rest of my life without hearing from this buffoon again.

He's a complete 100% jerk and Adidas should be ashamed for kissing up to him after the way he treated this woman. I don't want any product made by Adidas.

I agree with another post in this thread, he's going to run his mouth off to the wrong person one of these days and it's going to take a team of dentist to get that smile back like he wants it.

The guy is an "donkey" clown.

 

I swear I was getting ready to post a picture of a donkey.

He is a fool. Plain and simple.

Adidas shoes suck anyway.

The sad thing is that as long as this tool is allowed to patrol the sidelines and get airtime for who knows what, people will watch and buy tickets to see what he is going to do next. There is a long list of sports figures that fall into this paradigm.

Where is Ashley Judd and Madonna to protest this sexist pig.

Shame on adidas. Shame on whatever official pulled the female ref to keep BBB in the building. Shame on the 2 male officials working with the female that continued to ref the game after she was pulled. Shame on the male official who replaced her (assuming he knew why he was needed and didn't just assume it was an injury). Shame on ESPN (and others) for continuing to point cameras and microphones in his direction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.