Since Healthcare Costs Are A Concern for the Military...

I am just saying why ridicule anyone because they dont agree with you? Or is it my way or no way? Either conform to what I think is right or I will post smiley laughing faces at your post? Really?

Jesse, any opinion on the matter?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63013[/ATTACH]

That's all well and good except for President Trump wants to ban transgender people because of added healthcare costs. Not their fitness or qualifications.

By the simple fact that there are already transgender people in the military proves that they are more than capable of meeting the qualifications to serve. That alone nullifies this entire post.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63013[/ATTACH]

So, we have 7,000 willing to serve, and the President who wants to deny them the opportunity received deferment because of what? Someone remind me.

Never mind; I remember. Bad feet. Even though he was playing varsity sports at the time.

And again - cost has nothing to do with this.

I've asked people in the military and former military. I have plenty in my family to choose from. I have yet to find anyone who likes the idea of serving with a transgender.

It was just a short while ago when you could've replaced "transgender" with "black person" and this statement would still ring true.

The commonality between the two is the bigotry.

Maybe it's just the way I read it, but homosexuality, transgender, abortion, or gun regulation didn't come to be over the last 8 years.

Opps. Forgot the legalization of weed that became prevalent over the last 8 years. The last president lacked morals more so than the current loud mouth.

Evolving. Does that mean they are changing their opinion due to political correction? I'll answer my own question, yes.

Yeah. Political correctness changed the old "fact" of the world being flat into round as well. Darn PC culture driving Aristotle to such heresy.

So, we have 7,000 willing to serve, and the President who wants to deny them the opportunity received deferment because of what? Someone remind me.

Never mind; I remember. Bad feet. Even though he was playing varsity sports at the time.

And again - cost has nothing to do with this.

I played varsity sports and wasnt allow into the academy, your point?

Opps. Forgot the legalization of weed that became prevalent over the last 8 years. The last president lacked morals more so than the current loud mouth.

Thanks Obama!!

Should have smacked down those state referendums!!!

I don't think he s a big fan of tragenders, homosexuals, killing babies or denying the rights to own a weapon to defend yourself. A bit different than the last 8 years we had. Moral compass? You tell me.

So he's a big fan of expletives in public, throw away marriages, groping women because he can, belittling others, and telling half truths (aka lying). You tell me where the moral compass points by his actions not his political stands.

Why too much? Thats his/her opinion it seems. Is it a crime to have a different opinion? I mean @theguru was wolf packed to the point of having to close a thread because he had a different take on a subject. Is it ok to have a different take on anything?

See my response. I think we can disagree and have view points that differ. But don't bring in a moral righteousness to someone whose life has never really revealed said righteousness.

So he's a big fan of expletives in public, throw away marriages, groping women because he can, belittling others, and telling half truths (aka lying). You tell me where the moral compass points by his actions not his political stands.

Read post 99. Never said he was high on the list of a man with morals, just think The last few dems in the house were worse.