Since Healthcare Costs Are A Concern for the Military...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm all for learning. I'll never be in a position where it will be acceptable to stop learning. However, it's always been a pet peeve of mine being preached at, that's not Jesse's fault. My post was the result of my own distaste for it, not Jesse personally.

All is good but:

What you think is preaching is what he thinks is teaching. :D Strange how words, almost spelled the same, (PR) or (T) eaching can be taking so differently by two people.

As written, I assume Jesse was long-quoting the bible. Similarly assumed Deuce called that "preaching." If those assumptions are correct, not sure there is any way you can avoid labeling it as "preaching." Maybe I am missing something.

I think Jesse is sharing truth and I applaud him for it.

But I also disagree with Jesse because I'm trying to find a place in our nation's history when the warning of the Timothy Epistle wasn't true in any era. The difference was the sins were probably different but they were still the sins that Paul speaks of.

Sin in 1900 is still sin today and will be sin in 2060. I was actually not preaching, just sharing some good Biblical truth, which will divide.

Ive said many many times, the Bible is a divider. It will force you to make choices every time you come in contact with the Word. From the first time you ever understand what it is, you have to decide at that point where you believe it or not, or to what degree( might as well not believe it at all as to take just parts), whether you believe Jesus and whether you chose to follow it. It divides light from darkness, Holy and Righteousness from Sin and Corruptness of the soul. Now that might be preaching. :) But I will be quiet but this is deep inside me and it comes out sometimes and I just cant contain. :isurrender:

Sin in 1900 is still sin today and will be sin in 2060. I was actually not preaching, just sharing some good Biblical truth, which will divide.

Ive said many many times, the Bible is a divider. It will force you to make choices every time you come in contact with the Word. From the first time you ever understand what it is, you have to decide at that point where you believe it or not, or to what degree( might as well not believe it at all as to take just parts), whether you believe Jesus and whether you chose to follow it. It divides light from darkness, Holy and Righteousness from Sin and Corruptness of the soul. Now that might be preaching. :) But I will be quiet but this is deep inside me and it comes out sometimes and I just cant contain. :isurrender:

Never argued sin wasn't the same over time.

Just pointing out that I can't find the mythical time over 2,000 years when Paul's warning was any less applicable then as now.

Never argued sin wasn't the same over time.

Just pointing out that I can't find the mythical time over 2,000 years when Paul's warning was any less applicable then as now.

Agree to some point. But this is not the place to discuss this. I have high jacked the thread and its on me so I am going to get out of this one so it can continue as planned.

Actually, by looking at the posts here, yes you are. Besides, if I said something derogatory about your family, wouldn't you be insulted?

I call my family out for their obvious prejudices, so no, not necessarily.