Since Healthcare Costs Are A Concern for the Military...

Jesse,

What are your thoughts?

Is this about healthcare? Distractions?

I've already stated our govt should not cover transition surgery.

I think its about the $$$ for the surgeries. Trump dont care about that stuff. He cares about the $$$s. Its the way he is made up and thinks. The initial reports that Obama commissioned were very low with the numbers or so what I heard on the news the other day. The dollar number is far higher and if a soldier has a sex change surgery its common that this soldier will miss close to a year after this also, so that will effectively take said person out of a military role close to a year barring no complications, much less the $$$ it takes for all the hormone treatments that is pre and post surgery. This has nothing to do with Trump dont like Trans, but Trump not paying for it. I stand with Trump on this one.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think its about the $$$ for the surgeries. Trump dont care about that stuff. He cares about the $$$s. Its the way he is made up and thinks. The initial reports that Obama commissioned were very low with the numbers or so what I heard on the news the other day. The dollar number is far higher and if a soldier has a sex change surgery its common that this soldier will miss close to a year after this also, so that will effectively take said person out of a military role close to a year barring no complications, much less the $$$ it takes for all the hormone treatments that is pre and post surgery. This has nothing to do with Trump dont like Trans, but Trump not paying for it. I stand with Trump on this one.

The generals and Pentagon doesn't support Trump's tweets on this. What gives?

The generals and Pentagon doesn't support Trump's tweets on this. What gives?

Ill bet you would be surprised if you knew what was said behind closed doors( No you would not). Now that Priebus is gone that might be harder to find out. I know what all the military people I know personally say........Just sayin.

But this is a conversation we should not be having given all the military rules and regulations that everyone has to adhere to just to get in. Non issue and something else that people want to cry discrimination about. But thats just my opinion, which I am sure I will be chastised for.

Ive been on the road for a month and you guys have had a party with nobody here to give any resistance. A big shout out to @The Professor as I got to meet him this month!

Ill bet you would be surprised if you knew what was said behind closed doors( No you would not). Now that Priebus is gone that might be harder to find out. I know what all the military people I know personally say........Just sayin.

Open doors have them asking Trump for an official order to kick 7000 qualified soldiers out, or things stay the same.

Open doors have them asking Trump for an official order to kick 7000 qualified soldiers out, or things stay the same.

Man I dont know what is real and whats fake the last 6 months with all the mis information out there. Its been very hard on our country and I do know we all need to come together. Thats what I know.

Not saying it's not different.

What I'm asking is "how different". What's the tipping point with respect to serving in the Armed Forces?

Im not sure if anyone can go any further than to alter your gender?

My question is this? What will be allowed next? People have become Gods in their own eyes. They feel like they must have the power to control everything down to if they want to be male or female? What you are seeing with your own eyes is a nation out of control. This wont stay this way long. Never has. It will be brought into check. But again only my opinion. As of today I can still have that......

Im not sure if anyone can go any further than to alter your gender?

My question is this? What will be allowed next? People have become Gods in their own eyes. They feel like they must have the power to control everything down to if they want to be male or female? What you are seeing with your own eyes is a nation out of control. This wont stay this way long. Never has. It will be brought into check. But again only my opinion. As of today I can still have that......

Well, we've managed to get around to allowing blacks. We've managed to get around to allowing women. We've managed to get around to allowing gays.

Not all of these "what's allowed next" milestones are the horrible things that many fear.

Well, we've managed to get around to allowing blacks. We've managed to get around to allowing women. We've managed to get around to allowing gays.

Not all of these "what's allowed next" milestones are the horrible things that many fear.

How have we ever survived with these mentally ill, selfish and inferior groups of people manning the ranks of our military?

I think you are on a spin this morning. You know full well this was not what I was talking about. I also cant be shamed into thinking what others want me to. So with that I will leave you with this scripture to ponder:

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Deuce, I don't think the gentleman was preaching, but instead teaching! Maybe as a child you considered your Mother or Father or a Teacher telling you something you heard before or didn't agree with or thought you already knew, as preaching but they instead were trying to Teach you something, or as my Father did, tried to drive it into my young thick skull back in the day. Believe it or not you learn, even as you grow older you learn and some of the things I did in my stupid youth, I laugh at today.

I think Jesse is sharing truth and I applaud him for it.

But I also disagree with Jesse because I'm trying to find a place in our nation's history when the warning of the Timothy Epistle wasn't true in any era. The difference was the sins were probably different but they were still the sins that Paul speaks of.

Deuce, I don't think the gentleman was preaching, but instead teaching! Maybe as a child you considered your Mother or Father or a Teacher telling you something you heard before or didn't agree with or thought you already knew, as preaching but they instead were trying to Teach you something, or as my Father did, tried to drive it into my young thick skull back in the day. Believe it or not you learn, even as you grow older you learn and some of the things I did in my stupid youth, I laugh at today.

I'm all for learning. I'll never be in a position where it will be acceptable to stop learning. However, it's always been a pet peeve of mine being preached at, that's not Jesse's fault. My post was the result of my own distaste for it, not Jesse personally.