Since Healthcare Costs Are A Concern for the Military...

So what do you think the real reason is? Trump thinks transgender folks are screwed up, he does not care for them and thinks it is morally wrong so he does not want them to be able to serve?

He is not politically correct if he says that so he is doing what every politician does. Spin the message.

Do you really think it's a moral compass for the President? I don't see a lot of moral compass in other statements or actions

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you really think it's a moral compass for the President? I don't see a lot of moral compass in other statements or actions

I don't think he s a big fan of tragenders, homosexuals, killing babies or denying the rights to own a weapon to defend yourself. A bit different than the last 8 years we had. Moral compass? You tell me.

I don't think he s a big fan of tragenders, homosexuals, killing babies or denying the rights to own a weapon to defend yourself. A bit different than the last 8 years we had. Moral compass? You tell me.

:lol2:

This post is too much.

Just one thing I want to know. Can they defend their country?

Some seem to think not; blanket generalization. None of them are fit to serve. Boot all 7,000 of them out. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. I find that incredibly difficult to believe.

And I do believe that the cost-benefit stuff is nothing more than a big fat red herring.

Here is the part where I struggle on this topic.

Can they defend their country?

They cant decide on a gender, what other decisions can they not decide on.

:lol2:

This post is too much.

Why too much? Thats his/her opinion it seems. Is it a crime to have a different opinion? I mean @theguru was wolf packed to the point of having to close a thread because he had a different take on a subject. Is it ok to have a different take on anything?

Why too much? Thats his/her opinion it seems. Is it a crime to have a different opinion? I mean @theguru was wolf packed to the point of having to close a thread because he had a different take on a subject. Is it ok to have a different take on anything?

Maybe it's just the way I read it, but homosexuality, transgender, abortion, or gun regulation didn't come to be over the last 8 years.

Maybe it's just the way I read it, but homosexuality, transgender, abortion, or gun regulation didn't come to be over the last 8 years.

I am just saying why ridicule anyone because they dont agree with you? Or is it my way or no way? Either conform to what I think is right or I will post smiley laughing faces at your post? Really?

Do we all agree this has nothing to do with money or healthcare?

Clearly we don't.

If we could at least get to that point, admitting it has absolutely nothing to do with those two things, I'll entertain any other debate on the issue.