A Favor...

UKMustangFan

I sent some members PMs earlier today about this, and Guru suggested I start a thread here, so here goes...

I know I mentioned briefly on the board recently that my wife's step-mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.

What I didn't mention was that her and my father in law were unable to afford their healthcare premiums, and neither are offered insurance through work, so they had to drop coverage last year leaving them uninsured to foot the bill for her surgery and treatment.

One of her close friends has started a gofundme page to try and help cover some of the costs for them.

I hate to be one to ask for anything, but I'm asking for a favor now. Whether it be a positive thought, a prayer, a donation, etc; each and every one is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

She needs to speak with the hospital. Many have financial aid packages available. There are also these two organizations that I know people have used.

Robin's Nest

Cancer Care

Can I share those with my sister? Her costs are rapidly mounting up and unless I sell my house and move back down there, I'm not able to do any more for her.

I sent some members PMs earlier today about this, and Guru suggested I start a thread here, so here goes...

I know I mentioned briefly on the board recently that my wife's step-mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.

What I didn't mention was that her and my father in law were unable to afford their healthcare premiums, and neither are offered insurance through work, so they had to drop coverage last year leaving them uninsured to foot the bill for her surgery and treatment.

One of her close friends has started a gofundme page to try and help cover some of the costs for them.

I hate to be one to ask for anything, but I'm asking for a favor now. Whether it be a positive thought, a prayer, a donation, etc; each and every one is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

You got it.

She needs to speak with the hospital. Many have financial aid packages available. There are also these two organizations that I know people have used.

Robin's Nest

Cancer Care

Thank you for those, I'll be sure to share them with her.

They've talked to all the hospitals and cancer centers in the area about cost and payment options and went with the one that was most cost friendly.