KY added to California state funded travel ban

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSR made it seem like this will have a huge impact on athletics specifically college sports trying to play California schools. They can finish their current contracts but the travel ban would make it a one way deal after that.

KSR made it seem like this will have a huge impact on athletics specifically college sports trying to play California schools. They can finish their current contracts but the travel ban would make it a one way deal after that.

Who needs 'em?

Except last year when UCLA played in the sweet 16 in TN, they made an exception for the team to play. And the final 4 next year is in TX, I hope UCLA doesn't make it, I would hate for the team not be able to go.

Except last year when UCLA played in the sweet 16 in TN, they made an exception for the team to play. And the final 4 next year is in TX, I hope UCLA doesn't make it, I would hate for the team not be able to go.

They've already said NCAA playoffs would be exempt. So they can play in tourney wherever it is.

Think about this. California has banned travel to other states. This is not a travel ban on refugees, illegal immigrants, but a ban on citizens of the United States. Yet we are not divided. :lol2:

I don't see the Dems up in arms about this ban. :ohbrother:

I think they said it is 8 states.

I guess the coaches at their public schools are going to have to pay it out of their own pockets to recruit kids in Texas and Alabama.

Also, I'm betting the majority of the people in those 8 states are not planning on travelling to California for vacations anytime soon and spending any money there.