Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How long do you keep leftovers?

Featured Replies

Fully cooked food that was put in fridge, how long is it safe?

Until they begin to pulsate.

To long and then we throw it away anyway. If we did left over Thursday wed save some money.

If I don’t eat it after a day or two max, I trash it.

 

My dad said growing up…. every Saturday his mom would put whatever leftovers remained from the week in a big pot (mixed-together!!!!) and this was dinner – bleh.

A week, but we usually end up throwing it away. The lovely lady will eat leftovers, I rarely do.

A week, but we usually end up throwing it away. The lovely lady will eat leftovers, I rarely do.

 

Same here. We lived off leftovers when I was growing up, and there are very few things I like farmer they've been reheated.

By and large, a week.

 

Typically how I roll, but they usually don't last past lunch the next day.

Typically how I roll, but they usually don't last past lunch the next day.

 

This is me. Also, since I work from home I've gotten to where I RARELY heat anything back up in the microwave. Truthfully the microwave sucks for heating up stuff and making it still taste well.

I guess my answer is 4-7 days. On Sunday, I typically make a couple of things that I can dish up for lunch and dinner all week. I have more time for other things if I don't have to worry about what is going to be my next meal. Last week was horrible because I didn't fix anything and it was a real chore every night and every morning to scrounge something together.

Until it turns green or the pungent smell takes over......which ever comes first. LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.