Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamidou Diallo Will Return to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Don't forget the 3 point ability of one Brad Calipari? Did he graduate?

 

If he's seeing consistent minutes when the game still matters, Cats aren't making a Final Four this year.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't forget the 3 point ability of one Brad Calipari? Did he graduate?

 

If you care to engage in a serious conversation, let me know...

UK will obviously be good next year, but I'm not even sure if they will be the best team in the SEC, let alone #1 overall. The SEC should be stronger than it has been in years.

I see them being incredibly long and athletic, should be outstanding defensively, but I don't see a consistent offensive guy outside of Knox and very little shooting....Am I way off?

 

Kinda reminds you of some of Cal's Memphis teams.

UK will obviously be talented but I'm not sure the roster is constructed all that well. Will be very interesting to see how Cal tries to fit together the pieces...

 

I don't know the talent as well as you do, but this is my thinking.

 

Sweet 16 team from what I'm seeing. Would love to be wrong, though.

I think UK loses 8-12 games next season but will be playing well come March.

Biggest concern I see is no BIG man. And depth at point guard.

Biggest concern I see is no BIG man. And depth at point guard.

 

Richards is 7'1", Wynard is 6'11", SKJ is 6'10".....They have plenty of bigs, just not necessarily a big that can consistently put the ball in the hole.

Richards is 7'1", Wynard is 6'11", SKJ is 6'10".....They have plenty of bigs, just not necessarily a big that can consistently put the ball in the hole.

 

My thoughts on the bigs wasn't height or jumping prowess but bulk and size. Wynard is a take up bench space scholly IMO. The other two candidates are thin. I'm not sure they can contain a physical big man like say the one's on UNC or the one at Wichita State.

My thoughts on the bigs wasn't height or jumping prowess but bulk and size. Wynard is a take up bench space scholly IMO. The other two candidates are thin. I'm not sure they can contain a physical big man like say the one's on UNC or the one at Wichita State.

 

Richards plays pretty physical. He's raw as fresh hamburger meat but I think he will come a long way working with K. Payne. He has some serious athleticism for his size and should bulk up even more in UK's strength and conditioning program. From all reports Richards is not one who cares to mix it up, and he was playing awfully physical in the post season all star games (when it is usually not the physical), so I'm not worried about physicality with him.

Too be honest with you, SKJ and his potential, excite me more than anyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.