Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamidou Diallo Will Return to Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

@WojVerticalNBA: Sources: Several teams in 20's were serious about selecting Diallo, but no guarantee came high enough to convince him to stay in draft.

Wow....they re going to be absolutely loaded.

Wow....they re going to be absolutely loaded.

 

When haven't they been since Cal has been there according to the pre season hype?

Wow....they re going to be absolutely loaded.

 

Rinse and repeat. :lol2:

I'll be in Las Vegas in September and will be putting some down some money for UK to go undefeated, similar to a couple years ago. I can't remember the odds then, but would have won a good chunk of change on a $20 bet. I assume with this announcement, the undefeated talk will begin as it should

That didn't take long. :lol2:

I assume with this announcement, the undefeated talk will begin as it should

 

It won't and it shouldn't. That team had 5 of their best players returning, plus the top class in the country coming in.

 

This team is going to have a lot of talent, but almost zero experience and a lot of question marks.

I'll be in Las Vegas in September and will be putting some down some money for UK to go undefeated, similar to a couple years ago. I can't remember the odds then, but would have won a good chunk of change on a $20 bet. I assume with this announcement, the undefeated talk will begin as it should

 

That didn't take long. :lol2:

 

40-0, baby!!!

I'll be in Las Vegas in September and will be putting some down some money for UK to go undefeated, similar to a couple years ago. I can't remember the odds then, but would have won a good chunk of change on a $20 bet. I assume with this announcement, the undefeated talk will begin as it should

 

Yeah right. This team loses 6-8 games.

 

You'd be closer to accurate had Bamba decided to choose UK.

 

Throw whatever you want to bet on black instead.

Yeah right. This team loses 6-8 games.

 

You'd be closer to accurate had Bamba decided to choose UK.

 

Throw whatever you want to bet on black instead.

 

$20 on black is a given

No way this team loses 6-8 games, I would take that bet if it is on the board

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.