Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamidou Diallo Will Return to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Two scholarships left... Any more surprises ?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two scholarships left... Any more surprises ?

 

Johnson?

Johnson?
Diallo returning might make him look elsewhere but would be awesome to get him..
$20 on black is a given

No way this team loses 6-8 games, I would take that bet if it is on the board

 

However unlikely you think it is that they lose 6-8 games, it's even more unlikely they go undefeated.

However unlikely you think it is that they lose 6-8 games, it's even more unlikely they go undefeated.

 

Gee that's a reach given that it's been 41 years since Indiana last did it.

No way they'll go undefeated. My guess is they'll lose 3 to 5 games.

Going to be fun to watch with all the athleticism and length.

$20 on black is a given

No way this team loses 6-8 games, I would take that bet if it is on the board

 

6-8 maybe be a little high. But this team is going to have some rough games and will be playing their best come March and make a run at a Final Four.

Johnson?

 

Diallo returning might make him look elsewhere but would be awesome to get him..

 

I'd love if they could lock him up to, but I'm will @cammando and think that ship has sailed.

Gee that's a reach given that it's been 41 years since Indiana last did it.

 

I mean, it shouldn't even have to be stated, but apparently it does.

Johnson would be behind Diallo and Knox. Wherever he ends up, he's going to go somewhere he can play a lot. I'd be very surprised if Kentucky adds anyone else, but I hope I'm wrong.

I mean, it shouldn't even have to be stated, but apparently it does.

 

I agree that it's ridiculous to predict an unbeaten season.

 

IMO, if 2015 could not accomplish it, no one will. To think how close they were to that is unbelievable. Since 1976 I feel like there were only two teams that came close enough that they SHOULD have been unbeaten. 1991 UNLV and 2015 Kentucky.

I agree that it's ridiculous to predict an unbeaten season.

 

IMO, if 2015 could not accomplish it, no one will. To think how close they were to that is unbelievable. Since 1976 I feel like there were only two teams that came close enough that they SHOULD have been unbeaten. 1991 UNLV and 2015 Kentucky.

 

This.

I agree that it's ridiculous to predict an unbeaten season.

 

IMO, if 2015 could not accomplish it, no one will. To think how close they were to that is unbelievable. Since 1976 I feel like there were only two teams that came close enough that they SHOULD have been unbeaten. 1991 UNLV and 2015 Kentucky.

 

College basketball trivia:

 

Both of those teams lost in the Final Four and not the Championship Game.

 

Duke won the title both of those years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.