Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facebook Killer...Manhunt Over

Featured Replies

As I've often said in cases like this - if someone is hell-bent on killing...take one for the team.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knew this coward was going to kill himself. Good riddance.

 

You called it.

Knew this coward was going to kill himself. Good riddance.

 

Agree. I was really worried he would approach the police and force them to kill him. I would have hated that for the officer. Really glad the coward offed himself.

I might be the only one on the board who lives in Cleveland. I won't lie that first night I was a little nervous. I had my gun by my side wherever I went until he was reported dead.

I hate he killed himself. I wanted no cop to kill him either. He needed to sit behind bars until justice was served by the state.

I hate he killed himself. I wanted no cop to kill him either. He needed to sit behind bars until justice was served by the state.

 

I couldn't disagree more.

I hate he killed himself. I wanted no cop to kill him either. He needed to sit behind bars until justice was served by the state.

 

He needed to die like the scum bag he was. He deserved no better than what his victim received.

@Hellcats I deserved a dislike for posting his factual article?

 

:lol2: slip of the finger scrolling I guess.

I couldn't disagree more.

 

He needed to die like the scum bag he was. He deserved no better than what his victim received.

 

I didn't say he didn't deserve to die.

He got to go out on his terms. That's what I think is unfortunate.

A period in prison to fully realize where he is headed and then justice.

 

Also he said he had killed more people. Unless he has left a note those those bodies may never be found.

Police say the McDonald's workers deserve the reward being offered. I think they should get it too. Split it among all the workers sounds like a good plan.

Agree. Brave group of workers. They put themselves in harms way. What if the killer suspected that they were on to him and tried to kill the workers? I say give them the money and a hero's reception. We can all sleep a little better because of their actions.

I didn't say he didn't deserve to die.

He got to go out on his terms. That's what I think is unfortunate.

A period in prison to fully realize where he is headed and then justice.

 

Also he said he had killed more people. Unless he has left a note those those bodies may never be found.

 

Waste of money to put scum like him in jail.

I hate he killed himself. I wanted no cop to kill him either. He needed to sit behind bars until justice was served by the state.

 

He wasn't worth 2 quarters of my tax dollars.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.