Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facebook Killer...Manhunt Over

Featured Replies

We may never know now if he killed others, as he claimed.
I think he was full of poop. You get that vibe?
  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, but I chose not to watch him at all. All I've done is read articles.
I saw the part when he was giving his diatribe in the car, blaming the girl, etc.
We may never know now if he killed others, as he claimed.

 

Unless they were 13 people with no families, I'm doubting it.

People with families can't have murders that are unsolved?

 

If he did harm 12-13, whatever the number he said was, don't you think their families would have noticed them missing by now? I'm not buying it, he was a coward.

If he did harm 12-13, whatever the number he said was, don't you think their families would have noticed them missing by now? I'm not buying it, he was a coward.

 

There have been serial killers who preyed on transient, homeless runaways and prostitutes that had long been given up on finding. They may not originally have been from Cleveland, or even Ohio. You can't assume the dots would be so easy to connect. It could very well be he is the only person who knows what happened to these people, and it may now be their remains may never be found, and their families may never know what happened to them.

There have been serial killers who preyed on transient, homeless runaways and prostitutes that had long been given up on finding. They may not originally have been from Cleveland, or even Ohio. You can't assume the dots would be so easy to connect. It could very well be he is the only person who knows what happened to these people, and it may now be their remains may never be found, and their families may never know what happened to them.

 

Not buying it, 12-13 bodies to hide on top of running to PA in a 24 hour window, would have been really tough. He knew what he did to that senior citizen was cold blooded, then reality set in.

If he did harm 12-13, whatever the number he said was, don't you think their families would have noticed them missing by now? I'm not buying it, he was a coward.

There are plenty of families with missing loved ones that have likely been killed that never have closure, as bodies are never found and details never come to light. Surely you know that.

There are plenty of families with missing loved ones that have likely been killed that never have closure, as bodies are never found and details never come to light. Surely you know that.

 

If you want to ignore the small window he would have had, the fact that no other families who would have been on high alert in CLE, has reported anyone missing and the fact that he just left Mr. Godwin there, maybe.

If you want to ignore the small window he would have had, the fact that no other families who would have been on high alert in CLE, has reported anyone missing and the fact that he just left Mr. Godwin there, maybe.

Evidently I misunderstood when he said that he had killed others. I never watched any of his actual videos. I had understood it to mean that he was saying that he had killed previously. I see now that was wrong, so I agree with what you are saying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.