Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facebook Killer...Manhunt Over

Featured Replies

The kind that will inflame a lot of people...I'll wait to see if they are verified or not.

 

Popped up on someones radar before?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad he didn't think of killing himself BEFORE he shot an innocent man.

Knew this coward was going to kill himself. Good riddance.

So glad now people don't have to blame any cops for killing him.

 

I don't think anyone in their right mind, would blame the LEO if they were to have taken his life. Not a good thread to stir that pot on.

I don't think anyone in their right mind, would blame the LEO if they were to have taken his life. Not a good thread to stir that pot on.

 

Im not stirring a pot. The accusations would be he tried to surrender but cops killed him anyway.

Im not stirring a pot. The accusations would be he tried to surrender but cops killed him anyway.

 

No they wouldn't.

Im not stirring a pot. The accusations would be he tried to surrender but cops killed him anyway.

Do you listen to yourself when you speak? You are making a negative assumption of how you hope or think others would respond if he had been killed by LEO. It's fine, it didn't happen, and we are moving on.

Edited by FanofMany33

Do you listen to yourself when you speak? You are making a negative assumption of how you hope or thing others would respond if he had been killed by LEO. It's fine, it didn't happen, and we are moving on.

 

Im not hoping anything.

People make assumptions everyday.

Yes Im moving on.

Im not hoping anything.

People make assumptions everyday.

Yes Im moving on.

Yet you perpetuate what you preach against.
Yet you perpetuate what you preach against.

 

Only after people keep bringing me into the discussion. I was happy with not commenting anymore.

I think there are a lot of people here who perpetuate as much as I. Im just an easy target, which is fine.

People can create a crazy conspiracy theory for every single thing that happens. We all have to use some common sense, logic and research when we see these things and don't repeat them unless you are convinced it could be true.

Only after people keep bringing me into the discussion. I was happy with not commenting anymore.

I think there are a lot of people here who perpetuate as much as I. Im just an easy target, which is fine.

That's a cop out, no pun intended. You made the comment on your own merit. No woe is me garbage.
That's a cop out, no pun intended. You made the comment on your own merit. No woe is me garbage.

 

Yeah I made the comment and stand behind it. People blame the cops every chance they get.

 

There aint no woe is me.

Yeah I made the comment and stand behind it. People blame the cops every chance they get.

 

There aint no woe is me.

Hence the easy target comment. Whatever. You do you ref.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.