Facebook Killer...Manhunt Over

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone in their right mind, would blame the LEO if they were to have taken his life. Not a good thread to stir that pot on.

Im not stirring a pot. The accusations would be he tried to surrender but cops killed him anyway.

Im not stirring a pot. The accusations would be he tried to surrender but cops killed him anyway.

Do you listen to yourself when you speak? You are making a negative assumption of how you hope or think others would respond if he had been killed by LEO. It's fine, it didn't happen, and we are moving on.

Edited by FanofMany33

Do you listen to yourself when you speak? You are making a negative assumption of how you hope or thing others would respond if he had been killed by LEO. It's fine, it didn't happen, and we are moving on.

Im not hoping anything.

People make assumptions everyday.

Yes Im moving on.

Yet you perpetuate what you preach against.

Only after people keep bringing me into the discussion. I was happy with not commenting anymore.

I think there are a lot of people here who perpetuate as much as I. Im just an easy target, which is fine.

Only after people keep bringing me into the discussion. I was happy with not commenting anymore.

I think there are a lot of people here who perpetuate as much as I. Im just an easy target, which is fine.

That's a cop out, no pun intended. You made the comment on your own merit. No woe is me garbage.

That's a cop out, no pun intended. You made the comment on your own merit. No woe is me garbage.

Yeah I made the comment and stand behind it. People blame the cops every chance they get.

There aint no woe is me.