Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Facebook Killer...Manhunt Over

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know where to ask this question, and I don't want to devote a whole thread to it, but what's up with the new trend in the media when showing a photo, or a viral video for it to be clearly centered, but bordered by a fuzzy blurry version of the very same photo or video?

 

For example:

 

[ATTACH]61372[/ATTACH]

 

I have noticed this a lot lately and I don't understand the reasoning.

I have noticed this a lot lately and I don't understand the reasoning.

 

If I had to guess, I'd say it's just a new formatting fad in order to make a tall and skinny photo fill out a wide frame of view instead of using one of those cheesy backgrounds that look like they were pulled straight off PowerPoint.

  • Author
If I had to guess, I'd say it's just a new formatting fad in order to make a tall and skinny photo fill out a wide frame of view instead of using one of those cheesy backgrounds that look like they were pulled straight off PowerPoint.

 

This

^That's the first time I've ever seen that....

 

Here's an example of a news video with it:

 

Here's an example of a news video with it:

 

 

Oh, I'm not denying it happens, I've just never seen it. The only news I ever watch is local 5 in the morning before work though, so my exposure is admittedly limited.

@WKYc

 

UPDATE: Police have confirmed the man found dead inside a Ford Fusion in Erie is Steve Stephens.

  • Author

I've seen a lot of unverified rumors about this guy on-line, it'll be interesting to see if it is true. I've seen NO news agencies discussing it.

Good!
Total chicken :poop:
I've seen a lot of unverified rumors about this guy on-line, it'll be interesting to see if it is true. I've seen NO news agencies discussing it.

 

What types of rumors?

  • Author
What types of rumors?

 

The kind that will inflame a lot of people...I'll wait to see if they are verified or not.

So glad now people don't have to blame any cops for killing him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.