Kentucky 2017-18 Schedule

Not wanting those road games against UL and Carolina is weak

Kentucky has had pretty much top 5 OOC SOS since Cal has been at Kentucky with the exception of the 2012-2013 season. It's kind of weak to criticize Cal's scheduling.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky has had pretty much top 5 OOC SOS since Cal has been at Kentucky with the exception of the 2012-2013 season. It's kind of weak to criticize Cal's scheduling.

Not criticizing his scheduling, criticizing him not wanting to play both on the road in the same season. that's weak.

Not criticizing his scheduling, criticizing him not wanting to play both on the road in the same season. that's weak.

Why is it weak? Most of their tough OOC games are neutral courts. If you don't split them up you end up not having a marquee team come into Rupp Arena that year. The fans complained and he listened.

He wants one at home and one on the road. That's as much for the season ticket holders as anyone - they want one of those two in Rupp every year.

If you don't split them up you end up not having a marquee team come into Rupp Arena that year. The fans complained and he listened.

That's why he wanted it switched.

Then you aren't being logical about the finances of hosting a big name every year rather than every other year.

• 3 weeks later...

Should be

vs Kansas (Neutral Court)

vs UofL

@Arizona St (Think they started a series last season I believe)

vs UCLA (Neutral Court)

Either @texas, @Baylor, or @WVU.

Then I would guess you could throw in @UNC or a good opponent coming into Rupp to take place of where UCLA came to Rupp last season.

Should be

vs Kansas (Neutral Court)

vs UofL

@Arizona St (Think they started a series last season I believe)

vs UCLA (Neutral Court)

Either @texas, @Baylor, or @WVU.

Then I would guess you could throw in @UNC or a good opponent coming into Rupp to take place of where UCLA came to Rupp last season.

They'll be in Chapel Hill next year