Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2017-18 Schedule

Featured Replies

Heard that Harvard may be coming to Rupp next season. What does the rest of the non-conference look like to this point.

 

Harvard

vs Kansas (Champions Classic)

Louisville

vs UCLA (CBS Classic)

@ North Carolina

Big 12/SEC Challenge

 

?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming back to Chapel Hill and starting home and home again. Thank goodness

They won't play Kansas in the SEC/Big 12 challenge, so who do they get? I believe they have to be the away team. I say the Cats play in Morgantown.

 

Texas would be the #2.

They won't play Kansas in the SEC/Big 12 challenge, so who do they get? I believe they have to be the away team. I say the Cats play in Morgantown.

 

Texas would be the #2.

 

Didn't they play Baylor one year in the SEC/Big12?

Didn't they play Baylor one year in the SEC/Big12?

 

I think you are right. I guess they are an option too. I'd think we'd have to get one of those three on the road.

  • Author

They've played Baylor twice, Kansas twice, and Texas once as part of the Big12/SEC I believe. West Virginia would be best choice next year IMO and a fresh opponent.

Didn't they play Baylor one year in the SEC/Big12?

 

I think that was before the SEC/Big 12 event entailed the entire conference. Only a couple of teams per conference participated.

West Virginia would be best choice next year IMO and a fresh opponent.

 

I'm sure they'll look at who is ranked (or expected to be ranked) where before scheduling teams, but this is most likely. Kentucky can't play Kansas in this event next year because they are playing in the Champions Classic, right?

Coming back to Chapel Hill and starting home and home again. Thank goodness

 

I'm guessing it is only a two-year home-and-home. The third year will pit Kentucky and Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic again.

I'm guessing it is only a two-year home-and-home. The third year will pit Kentucky and Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic again.

 

Stupid stupid stupid

Stupid stupid stupid

 

I imagine they'll probably renew it after the 3rd year.

I'm guessing it is only a two-year home-and-home. The third year will pit Kentucky and Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic again.

 

Stupid stupid stupid

 

I imagine they'll probably renew it after the 3rd year.

 

They took a year off because both Cal & Roy wanted it that way. I know for Cal it was because he didn't want to play both UL and UNC on the road in the same year.

 

I look for them to renew it, but I believe I read where they both wanted a two year home-and-home with the third year being at a neutral site. My guess is when they renew the CBS Sports Classic, they'll renew another two year home-and-home. Cal has taken the same approach with both UCLA & Kansas.

They took a year off because both Cal & Roy wanted it that way. I know for Cal it was because he didn't want to play both UL and UNC on the road in the same year.

 

I look for them to renew it, but I believe I read where they both wanted a two year home-and-home with the third year being at a neutral site. My guess is when they renew the CBS Sports Classic, they'll renew another two year home-and-home. Cal has taken the same approach with both UCLA & Kansas.

 

Not wanting those road games against UL and Carolina is weak

Not wanting those road games against UL and Carolina is weak

 

He wants one at home and one on the road. That's as much for the season ticket holders as anyone - they want one of those two in Rupp every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.