Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2017-18 Schedule

Featured Replies

That'll be interesting to say the least, as will the UofL game if the NCAA does penalize them, but I'm sure Calipari will make the BBN behave. :depressed:

 

He won't make them behave. They'll act upon how he acts

  • Replies 69
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should be

 

vs Kansas (Neutral Court)

vs UofL

@Arizona St (Think they started a series last season I believe)

vs UCLA (Neutral Court)

Either @texas, @Baylor, or @WVU.

 

Then I would guess you could throw in @UNC or a good opponent coming into Rupp to take place of where UCLA came to Rupp last season.

 

The Arizona State series ended last season, don't know if it will get renewed or not. I'd say probably not, not after the beating the Sun Devils took twice by Kentucky

Btw officials assigned for 2017 Higgins has Kansas,Louisville and @ UNC games.

 

They hand out assignments 6-8 months in advance?

 

I like to see where to view these...

They hand out assignments 6-8 months in advance?

 

I like to see where to view these...

 

Ditto.

Btw officials assigned for 2017 Higgins has Kansas,Louisville and @ UNC games.

 

:popcorn: That will be interesting, especially since one of them is in Rupp Arena.

Kentucky is close to finalizing a deal with Monmouth for Dec. 9th at Madison Square Garden

 

There will also not be a UNC regular season game from what I've heard.

Matt Jones said that a two year series with Xavier fell through. Too bad I would love to see that game and would be so fun.

There will also not be a UNC regular season game from what I've heard.

 

There is not and I couldn't be more mad

There is not and I couldn't be more mad

 

My source is rarely incorrect when it comes to UK stuff.

My source is rarely incorrect when it comes to UK stuff.

 

I'm not doubting. I've seen the Carolina schedule as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.