Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Romo to Retire

Featured Replies

Darren Woodson reporting on Twitter. Will go into broadcasting.

Interesting twist. I thought for sure he'd give it a go with another team if given the opportunity.

Retire or be released?

Retire or be released?

 

Almost sounds like one of those "you're fired/I quit" chicken-and-the-egg scenarios.

Personally, I still think there's interest from teams in having him play for them next year. I just don't think anyone's willing to trade for him, knowing that the Cowboys aren't going to keep him.

  • Author
Retire or be released?

 

Yes.

This is the gig for him now. He is just too fragile to last a season. Major back problems is not the injury a football player needs to manage.

Apparently he's going to CBS. Going to be Jim Nantz's partner. Ol' Simms just got demoted.

Apparently he's going to CBS. Going to be Jim Nantz's partner. Ol' Simms just got demoted.

 

I think it was on Rich Eisen today where someone mentioned he's "Dak-ing" Simms. Thought that was pretty good.

I cannot for the life of me figure why he is such a hot topic. Even this morning on MIke and Mike I tune into hear their thoughts on college basketball and theyre talking about Romo. Granted ESPN is in bed with the NFL, but its not like Tom Brady decided to retire suddenly. Romo was an above decent QB who had mild success, hes no different than Andy Dalton or Carson Palmer in my opinion.

[ATTACH]61151[/ATTACH]

 

This is excellent. :lol2:

 

This has had to be shared. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.