Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You Trust This UK Team ???

Featured Replies

What is your level of trust in this UK team? I believe they could turn it on for one game and beat anyone in the country. But I wouldn't put much money on them winning even one more game in this tourney. I simply don't trust them. I really don't even like this bunch very much. That aside, this topic is about trust.

 

Do you trust this team to "bring it" for five more games?

Haven't trusted them all season. It wouldn't have shocked me had they lost last night or if they win the whole thing.

I like the team but don't trust them. With that said they have it in them to make a deep run. Depends on defense and shot selection.

Haven't trusted them all season. It wouldn't have shocked me had they lost last night or if they win the whole thing.

Same. I don't really trust any other teams either tho. :idunno:

Of all Cal's teams that were seeded 1 or 2 in the tournament, I trust this one the least.

I don't think any of them would try and steal my wallet, car, or break into my house. So I guess yeah, I trust them.

It seems like a years since they murdered Michigan St. and Arizona St. then beat UNC...where is that team?

I don't think there is a single team a fan could trust in the country, including UNC who has had 2 bad losses this year.

I feel about UK same way I feel about Duke. They could lose next game or they could win it all. I have watched both teams a good amount this year and still can't tell you what will happen when they play a game.

I have never felt comfortable watching them since the first week of the season. They look like the best team out there and then give them a few minutes and they will surely let their opponents back in a game. Frustrating but it is what I've come to expect with one and dones.

They can be awful good or very average. I wish Monk would come out of his slump and I think I would feel more at ease.

I feel about UK same way I feel about Duke. They could lose next game or they could win it all. I have watched both teams a good amount this year and still can't tell you what will happen when they play a game.

 

I trust Duke more...and I hate saying that, but I do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.