Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show Updates

Featured Replies

@RealCardGame: Louisville is 11-0 all-time as a No. 2 seed, winning the 1980 and 1986 national titles.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the BGP Bracket Contest, show us all what you got!

 

Pick your bracket LINK

  • Author

Rick and Richard Pitino first ever father/son duo to coach in the same NCAA tournament.

It seems clear the committee had determined the four #1 seeds well in advance of the last few games.

UNC and Duke in Greenville, SC. They are stacking some of these locations.

 

You realize they do this every single year?

Vandy as a 9. The ultimate boom/bust team.

 

Gonzaga will not make it past that Sweet 16 game. Give me either Notre Dame or West Virginia.

You realize they do this every single year?

 

At first I thought I heard Greensboro and not Greensville. At least they need to go out of state (barely).

So was U.K. the highest #2 seed?

I think this may be the first time in a long time that all teams that got in should have got in. I don't think there is a real

complaint for anyone that didn't get in.

Why is everyone so scared of Michigan State?

Why is everyone so scared of Michigan State?

 

No idea. They're losing that first game.

At first I thought I heard Greensboro and not Greensville. At least they need to go out of state (barely).

 

Just making this a quick post. I realize you didnt complain about FSU or Florida playing in Orlando, or Kansas playing in Oklahoma, or UK/Louiville playing one state over. Again, it happens every year, they try to play teams close the first two rounds.

The South Regional 24 NCAA titles in the first 3 seeds and 27 in the entire bracket.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

So was U.K. the highest #2 seed?

 

Not sure if was UK or Arizona would depend I think who was the last #1 seed North Carolina or Gonzaga.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.