Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Show Updates

Featured Replies

My entire post about Duke's seeding was meant to be a joke lol. I'm not a Duke fan at all. Next time I'll have to remember to add a sarcasm emoji at the end. Sorry about the confusion, I didn't mean to get you all worked up.

Oh lol. My bad. I thought you were serious. Sometimes it's hard to tell on here the tone.

 

My bad. I actually did think that for a sec being a UK fan but you never know lol.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read your post thinking this guy is off his rocker, nobody is gonna believe he's serious.. I was wrong...

 

I haven't been on my rocker for a long time. Damn thing keeps moving back and forth and I end up on the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.