March 12, 20179 yr LOL, Wichita State as the 10 seed. But don't worry, the committee doesn't look at scenarios.
March 12, 20179 yr I've only watched Oregon once. They can play. We'll hopefully get to see about that. The Big 10 tournament champion as a 7 seed in the second round is troubling. It's not a brutal draw, but I wouldn't say I'm thrilled with it. The improvement of teams out west has made finding the path of least resistance a little tougher than it used to be. Didn't they just lose a starter to injury, I think that helped UofL jump them.
March 12, 20179 yr Man alive. Those first two down there, no issue. Wichita State and then freaking UCLA!?!!
March 12, 20179 yr Indy is the place to be Friday. Louisville, Kentucky, Northern Kentucky and Dayton...
March 12, 20179 yr Man alive. Those first two down there, no issue. Wichita State and then freaking UCLA!?!!No different than the usual annual screw UK fest. Just like last year where the committee made sure UK had the toughest road to the final 4
March 12, 20179 yr Author No different than the usual annual screw UK fest. Just like last year where the committee made sure UK had the toughest road to the final 4 :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
March 12, 20179 yr CBS Sports's bracketology correctly had Wichita State as a 10, so perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised by that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.