Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino goes nuts

Featured Replies

Reports that the fan yelled a racial remark about Anas Mahmoud.

 

Guess that changes things a bit, huh?

 

Where is that report?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is that report?

 

I don't know how to embed a tweet from my phone, but saw a tweet saying a UNC student said that's what happened.

Not sure an ESPN reporter can be trusted. They are basically the liberal media these days.

 

#AlternativeFacts

 

 

lol

 

I wish that wasn't the case but it is, and becoming so more and more. ESPN has taken a huge turn. I'm barely in my 30's and over the past few years I find less and less of my friends wanting to watch ESPN because of their agenda.

I don't know how to embed a tweet from my phone, but saw a tweet saying a UNC student said that's what happened.

 

Could be, wouldn't surprise me either which way. I've never understood fans cheering racial slurs at other teams players when their own team is made up of the same ethnicities in most cases. NOT COOL and likely just a drunk punk trying to get a rise if that's the case.

Not sure an ESPN reporter can be trusted. They are basically the liberal media these days.

 

#AlternativeFacts

 

 

lol

 

Maria Taylor can tell me just about anything and I'd believe it. I've been smitten with her for some time now.

NM.

Edited by rockmom

I read this morning that it wasn't a student but an adult male. Article didn't mention what was said.

"...if I walk in a building and they’re not cussing me and booing me, I will retire. It’s time to retire.”

 

If it was something about Mahmoud then can't blame RP. But I haven't seen that anywhere except on here. According to two sources, the ESPN Reporter and a UNC Security Guard, all that was yelled was "You Suck"..

Reports that the fan yelled a racial remark about Anas Mahmoud.

 

Guess that changes things a bit, huh?

 

Where is that report?

 

I read this morning that it wasn't a student but an adult male. Article didn't mention what was said.

 

Not sure if this is the same one that @TheDeuce is referring to, but here's the one I saw retweeted by a friend this morning:

Twitter.png

But again, they kicked him out for you suck? Unlikely, but possible I guess. Still don't care about how he reacted. A coach got ticked off? What an earth shattering development! I wish coaches would do it more often, especially in press conferences. Makes for good TV.

But again, they kicked him out for you suck? Unlikely, but possible I guess. Still don't care about how he reacted. A coach got ticked off? What an earth shattering development! I wish coaches would do it more often, especially in press conferences. Makes for good TV.

 

I do agree with you there. If they kicked him out for that he should get some free tix to the next game.

If in fact there was a comment like Deuce states, I applaud Pitino for his reaction and standing up for his players in that manner.

Love the spunk......regardless of what was said......go Ricky!!

  • Author
Reports that the fan yelled a racial remark about Anas Mahmoud.

 

Guess that changes things a bit, huh?

 

It would change it a lot...wonder why Rick didn't mention that during his press conference? He didn't say anything about a player, just said the guy said something to him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.