February 23, 20179 yr Author Now hearing that the Preppy due that got originally removed in the video, wasn't the guy after all. Someone came to his defense and said it was a student, not him that yelled that at Pitino. Rick said that the guy got in his face then said the guy turned his back on him like a coward...now it wasn't even that guy?
February 23, 20179 yr Pitino acting like that just made more people want to act that way to him to get the reaction. I guess poor pitiful Pitino feels he is liked by all and no one should say stuff to him.
February 24, 20179 yr If it was a racial slur, how does Rick not call him out in the PC and say that? I mean that would of been the first thing Id say! I mean this is the same guy who flew the bird as he exited stage right a few years ago. I mean he isn't the model of self control lets be honest.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.