Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino goes nuts

Featured Replies

Nah, even old Rick could take out the preppy Carolina dude that got threw out.

 

He's got mobsters to handle that kind of thing for him.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ArmstrongABC11

Straight from UNC security on the scene -- it WAS the fan in the glasses from TV and he literally just yelled "You suck!".

Put me in the camp that doesn't care what was said. Coaches and players cannot go after fans. Period.

 

Not a big deal as nothing happened, but not a good look either IMO.

I'm somewhat in this camp as well. Pitino has been around for a looooooong time. I'm sure he's heard much worse. You just have to move along. If someone made a racist remark I get it, but it's not a huge deal either way.

Remember this is the same one who pushed the closed Walmart's as death camps for victims of Obama's Marshall Law Plans on another forum. :thumb:

 

Its MARTIAL, not Marshall.

@ArmstrongABC11

Straight from UNC security on the scene -- it WAS the fan in the glasses from TV and he literally just yelled "You suck!".

 

So the truth comes out. Maybe Pitino should take some advice from that fan.

ESPN is part of ABC.

I must be missing something, I dont get why this is even being discussed at all. What did Rick do that is news worthy?

  • Author
I must be missing something, I dont get why this is even being discussed at all. What did Rick do that is news worthy?

 

Not much, expect that he seemed to lose his mind yelling at a fan as he was walking off of the court. Coaches get yelled at every game and you rarely get this type of reaction, Rick just seemed to snap.

So the truth comes out. Maybe Pitino should take some advice from that fan.

ESPN is part of ABC.

 

Like I said... :lol2: :lol2:

Its MARTIAL, not Marshall.

 

:lol2: Thanks. Well, that's different then. :thumb:

Rick should think good thoughts----like how his son is 21-7 and won big at Maryland last might.

If nothing else this had made for an entertaining Thursday morning…..

I think if something Racial was said, Rick would have called the guy out for that.

 

Totally agree. And if it was a racial slur, there would be a lot more evidence (i.e. people talking/pointing fingers) than what is out there.

 

I rule in favor of the plaintiff.

:idunno:

 

Coaches don't often go nuts over fans. It's a Kentucky basketball team so here we are.

OK, Pitino sucks, the fan is a coward, and UL lost to UNC. Thats it! right?............And we are on page 5.....No strippers or hands under the table stuff just the aforementioned:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.