Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino goes nuts

Featured Replies

Andy Kennedy told an MSU student to meet him in the parking lot after the game (allegedly)

 

That's worse than this.

 

Of course, Kennedy is probably a bit unhinged since he's possibly losing his job at season's end.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And how do they know. Speculation.

Release what was said if they got it. Otherwise they dont need to go by what Johnny's sisters brother said he heard from the neighbor.

 

How do you know what they know??

 

You're not going to believe anything that's not anti-Pitino so this conversation is pointless. :lol2:

Put me in the camp that doesn't care what was said. Coaches and players cannot go after fans. Period.

 

Not a big deal as nothing happened, but not a good look either IMO.

I agree. I have not read anything about it except for what is in this thread, so maybe a racial slur was used. It doesn't matter. Rick also has the authority and power to point at a fan and ask security to have the fan removed. You can't attempt to go Ron Artest on a fan. How can you fault one of his kids now if they want to go after a fan?

How do you know what they know??

 

You're not going to believe anything that's not anti-Pitino so this conversation is pointless. :lol2:

 

Remember this is the same one who pushed the closed Walmart's as death camps for victims of Obama's Marshall Law Plans on another forum. :thumb:

I agree. I have not read anything about it except for what is in this thread, so maybe a racial slur was used. It doesn't matter. Rick also has the authority and power to point at a fan and ask security to have the fan removed. You can't attempt to go Ron Artest on a fan. How can you fault one of his kids now if they want to go after a fan?

 

IF ​it was really a racial slur, I'm glad Rick reacted that way and I'd hope any coach in America would.

Remember this is the same one who pushed the closed Walmart's as death camps for victims of Obama's Marshall Law Plans on another forum. :thumb:

 

I regret engaging literally every time. You'd think I'd learn. :lol2:

Can we keep politics in the political threads and not ruin all the other threads, please and thank you!

  • Author
Mike and Mike this morning said that they could not say on TV what was said. Does not sound like you suck.

 

ESPN Sportscenter last night wouldn't say it either, just said it rhymed with Duck...but not the worst word that rhymed with Duck.

  • Author

I think if something Racial was said, Rick would have called the guy out for that.

IF ​it was really a racial slur, I'm glad Rick reacted that way and I'd hope any coach in America would.

 

I am glad he had that level of care for his player, but I can't applaud trying to get in the stands.

  • Author

In Pitino's defense I think there had to be more to what was said.

 

If all that was said was "You suck" then Rick is pretty thin skinned.

I am glad he had that level of care for his player, but I can't applaud trying to get in the stands.

 

He wasn't really going in the stands. He'd get his old rear handed to him. :lol2:

He wasn't really going in the stands. He'd get his old rear handed to him. :lol2:

 

True, and he probably knew that. "Hold me back! hold me back!"

  • Author
He wasn't really going in the stands. He'd get his old rear handed to him. :lol2:

 

Nah, even old Rick could take out the preppy Carolina dude that got threw out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.