Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Georgia 77

Featured Replies

Big props to Willis on the glass tonight. Need that all the time.

 

This

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win in a hostile gym. I like it when Kentucky gets tested. UK is a better team tonight after playing this game. The last 6 games are the only games that really have me on the edge of my sofa.

 

I will always believe that the 2015 team would have won it all had they not ran through the regular season undefeated.

Sorry, Double Post

Not bashing but this team is good but not real good.

 

I think early in the year before teams scouting players' tendencies they could do about anything they wanted offensively. They have been scouted and they struggle on that side.

 

On the other side of the ball they still have a ways to go to be a top team.

A road conference win vs. a good UGA team that plays well vs. UK, I'll take it and get out of town before J.J. Frazier makes another couple of plays / shots from the locker room and UGA wins :eek:. That kid is a basketball player and he could play for me any day of the week. With 36pts, he almost beat U.K. by himself.

As for the Cats ....although the play left a lot to be desired I was happy with the way they hit ft's, especially down the stretch. D. Fox also made some big drives / scores when it was crunch time. As for M. Monk, I don't know where his head was but it sure as hell wasn't in Athens, GA. tonight. With a weak Mizzou team on Tues. night, I would be tempted to sit Monk the first half if not the entire game. JMO

Much better finish without Briscoe on the court.

 

Briscoe's stock has done nothing but fall lower the deeper we go into the season.

Georgia is snake bit this season.

Cats! Cats! Cats!

I'm not saying this to be offensive to anyone, but I really believe the average fan doesn't realize how difficult it is to win a conference road game.

I'm not saying this to be offensive to anyone, but I really believe the average fan doesn't realize how difficult it is to win a conference road game.

I'm not sure it's that necessarily, but I think the average fan doesn't realize how hard it is to when a conference road game when you're UK.

I'm not sure it's that necessarily, but I think the average fan doesn't realize how hard it is to when a conference road game when you're UK.

 

It's hard period. It's hard for NKU. It's hard for Morehead State. It's hard for Kentucky.

 

It is very difficult to win road games.

It's hard period. It's hard for NKU. It's hard for Morehead State. It's hard for Kentucky.

 

It is very difficult to win road games.

 

Harder for UK because this is considered the top game of the season for everyone they play.

Other than the game at Florida, the cats have been very competitive in true road games. I think when you watch SEC teams play other opponents in conference, you dont always see a very good game from a fan standpoint or player standpoint. Its amazing all the empty seats you see on a normal basis. When the Cats come to town, the student camp-out is on and it is a sell out. How many banked 3's have you seen in a lifetime or some guy playing out of his mind. Its very tough to win on the road in the SEC

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.