Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Georgia 77

Featured Replies

Georgia has always played UK tough. Ever sine Fox took over there.

 

Two years ago, the undefeated Cats scrapped out an 11 point victory at home over Georgia, and then eeked out an 8 point victory in Athens in a game in which Georgia led by 9 with under 9 to play.

 

Some teams are just bad match-ups and the style that Fox plays is just tough for the Cats. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Bingo! All About match-ups. Georgia plays very physical basketball, young players have to learn to deal with physicality. Speed of the game and the physicality are tough lessons for young players!

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He had like 20 and 8 the game before this. He hasn't been rebounding all season really so I don't see why you would need to be concerned now if you weren't before. He's a scorer and anything else is a bonus at this point.

 

He's 14 of his last 32 from 3. Last 5 games.

 

I have been concerned about Monk for quite a while. I just kept hoping for improvement. Those shooting numbers do surprise me. It doesn't feel like he is shooting very well lately as I watch. I want him to attack the rim more. I want him to get much better on defense.

I have been concerned about Monk for quite a while. I just kept hoping for improvement. Those shooting numbers do surprise me. It doesn't feel like he is shooting very well lately as I watch. I want him to attack the rim more. I want him to get much better on defense.

 

There are a lot of concerning things about this Kentucky team. Malik Monk, specifically his offensive game, is not among them.

As far as UK "maybe" being able to win the NIT based off from two games against the same team. Well, that's just an absurd way to look at it. Like a couple of others have mentioned, some teams are just bad matchups. Not to mention the sample size from two games against the same team is a ridiculous way to try and predict the future. So don't fret, the cats will be ready for the NCAA tourney and if they were an NIT bound team, they would walk their way to the championship.

As far as UK "maybe" being able to win the NIT based off from two games against the same team. Well, that's just an absurd way to look at it. Like a couple of others have mentioned, some teams are just bad matchups. Not to mention the sample size from two games against the same team is a ridiculous way to try and predict the future. So don't fret, the cats will be ready for the NCAA tourney and if they were an NIT bound team, they would walk their way to the championship.

 

 

They might, but I wouldn't bet a load of cash on them doing it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.