Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 86 North Carolina 78

Featured Replies

Entertaining game that epitomized ACC hoops. Unofficially eleventy billion ties and lead changes.

UNC missed too many free throws in the final 5 minutes.Add to that the fact that Barry tried to do too much on his own and not share the ball during those final minutes and it equals a loss.

Honestly did not think this would happen. Coach K effect is certainly real.

Duke has to be thought about as a legit NC title contender again right?

Honestly did not think this would happen. Coach K effect is certainly real.

 

You picked an ACC team on the road to win by 15+, that's where your prediction went wrong.

Carolina didn't help themselves from the free throw or defending the 3. Not having Hicks also hurt

Duke has to be thought about as a legit NC title contender again right?

 

They definitely are in my mind. They have a lot of talent, just a matter of, are they clicking together or not?

 

Enjoyed this game.

13 of 27 from three point range. If Duke is gonna shoot 50 percent from behind the line nobody beats them. Of course we know you live by the three you can die by the three.

FT's killed the heels. Duke was on from three point land. I thought the Devils looked like they were supposed to look all year.

O

Honestly did not think this would happen. Coach K effect is certainly real.

 

You don't win 1,058 games by just tossing a ball out and watching.

Duke has to be thought about as a legit NC title contender again right?

 

They have always been a legit national title contender.

You picked an ACC team on the road to win by 15+, that's where your prediction went wrong.
I picked what I thought was the best team in the ACC who was peaking to beat what I thought at the moment was a mediocre ACC team who was declining or at best flatlining. In my defense I did change it to 10 when I saw it was at Cameron.
I picked what I thought was the best team in the ACC who was peaking to beat what I thought at the moment was a mediocre ACC team who was declining or at best flatlining. In my defense I did change it to 10 when I saw it was at Cameron.

 

That is where you went wrong, it does not matter what either team is doing at the time in rivalry games. You throw everything out the window and let the players go at it. I did not know who would win, but i knew it was coming down to the last minute, not a 10 point loss at home. :jump:

I picked what I thought was the best team in the ACC who was peaking to beat what I thought at the moment was a mediocre ACC team who was declining or at best flatlining. In my defense I did change it to 10 when I saw it was at Cameron.

 

Have you even been watching Duke play or just looking at scores? It's been easy to see this team getting better throughout the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.