Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 86 North Carolina 78

Featured Replies

They have always been a legit national title contender.

 

Especially in a year where there hasn't been a truly dominant team.

That is where you went wrong' date=' it does not matter what either team is doing at the time in rivalry games. You throw everything out the window and let the players go at it. I did not know who would win, but i knew it was coming down to the last minute, not a 10 point loss at home. :jump:[/quote']

 

Nice to see you back on BGP

Have you even been watching Duke play or just looking at scores? It's been easy to see this team getting better throughout the season.
I don't watch them religiously, but I don't really watch college basketball religiously either. I had watched both teams enough to know that I thought UNC was a much better team at the moment than Duke. I never counted Duke out as a NC contender because they have the most talented team in the country, but I hadn't seen them put it together for more than really 10 minutes at a time. Congrats to your team, you can finally breathe now.
I don't watch them religiously, but I don't really watch college basketball religiously either. I had watched both teams enough to know that I thought UNC was a much better team at the moment than Duke. I never counted Duke out as a NC contender because they have the most talented team in the country, but I hadn't seen them put it together for more than really 10 minutes at a time. Congrats to your team, you can finally breathe now.

 

I've been breathing and not concerned all season. What happens happens and any one who has been watching Duke has seen what I have seen. They still aren't at their best. Hopefully they get there in March. The season just started yesterday.

Both teams are good. Having said that, I don't think either team played good defense. Maybe that is par for the course in NCAA basketball this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.